What's new

The 300 Spartans (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

spartans.jpeg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon.  If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Pre-ordered. I love these widescreen "epics" from the '50s and '60s. Many thanks Fox. I hope it sells in large quantities.

Ernest

Supporting Actor
This is good news there are several more period piece movies that would be great on Blu-ray. Movies such as Land of the Pharaohs, Helen of Troy, Hannibal (Victor Mature), Solomon and Sheba, Esther and the King (Joan Collins), Sodom and Gomorrah, and there are more. Maybe Twilight will release some of these titles?

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Ernest said:
This is good news there are several more period piece movies that would be great on Blu-ray. Movies such as Land of the Pharaohs, Helen of Troy, Hannibal (Victor Mature), Solomon and Sheba, Esther and the King (Joan Collins), Sodom and Gomorrah, and there are more. Maybe Twilight will release some of these titles?
I'd buy every one of those films on Blu-ray, and there are several regular posters here who I reckon would do the same.

JeffT.

Deceased Member
"He's a Viking! Barbarians! Pirates! Uncivilized Pagans!"--King Luke of Ord (Barry Jones) from PRINCE VALIANT (1954) screenplay by Dudley Nichols based on the character created by Hal Foster, directed by Henry Hathaway.

When is 20th Century-Fox Home Entertainment going to release Region 1 bluray editions of THE RETURN OF FRANK JAMES (1940) and PRINCE VALIANT (1954)?!

I wish that the DVD version had used this theatrical trailer which is in superb condition!

Jeff T.

:rolleyes:

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
Robin9 said:
I'd buy every one of those films on Blu-ray, and there are several regular posters here who I reckon would do the same.
I'd buy them several times, one or two for me, and then gift some to likeminded friends who have recently moved up to BD! GREAT list, Ernest!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks