What's new

The 3 (1 Viewer)

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
Is this movie really getting made? On the dvd of ADAPTATION there's a credit for donald kaufman's filmography which features THE 3 as coming out in 2004. Is this an evil joke or is this really going to happen? I would pay money to see this movie on the big screen. I suppose part of the twist has already been made into movie

IDENTITY

Kirk Tsai

Screenwriter
I don't know the answer to the first question, but let's be a little careful here about the spoilierized movie. Since the name is in the spoiler block, it's not helpful to members unless they have seen the movie. But yeah, I have seen the movie in question, and agree that it is essentially the same concept as The 3. I would guess the DVD is just playing with our minds again, like the credits of the film does in the first hand.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Of course it is a joke :)

But I would pay good money to see machine vs. horse...hold on i've seen True Lies ;)

KyleK

Second Unit
Damnit...Well I'd seen Adaptation but not the movie in the spoilers (but was planning on renting it). Thanks a bunch.:angry: How was I supposed to know the spoiler was for that movie and not Adaptation?:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks