What's new

The 2010 American Idol #9 HTF TOP TEN CHALLENGE: All details here.... (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
It strikes me that calculating Lucy's chances of winning each week has been more entertaining than the actual show this season!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
It looks as though [COLOR= #f00]Lucy Silverman[/COLOR], with a current score of [COLOR= #f00]8.5[/COLOR] will be our winner. According to my calculations the worst she can score is 12.5 and she still has a shot at the infamous "Dheiner Line of Nine"! The next closest contestants are Josh Dial and Bryan X, both at 13.0.

Adam G. is currently working on the DVD prize package and as soon as I have the details I'll post them in this thread. Stay tuned....

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Don't get too comfy, RAF -- if Lee survives this week, I could still overtake you in the race for the toilet!

If Lucy wins and I come in last, that'd really be something. :)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #f00]Here's the prize package we've put together for the winner:[/COLOR]

FOX STUDIOS, where American Idol is based has generously provided us with three discs for the winner. They have decided to follow a musical theme in the spirit of the show.

The Three discs are:

Crazy Heart [COLOR= #00f](Blu-ray)[/COLOR]

Fame[COLOR= #00f] (Blu-ray)[/COLOR]

Glee: Volume One (DVD)

The HTF will sweeten the pot by adding one more FOX title:

Dollhouse, Season One (DVD)

Although not really in the music genre one might say that Josh Whedon's creation plays musical chairs with people's minds.

Thanks go to FOX STUDIOS for supplying the prize package.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #f00]Lucy Silverman [/COLOR]is the projected winner, currently at [COLOR= #f00]9.5[/COLOR] with a possible "worst case scenario" score of [COLOR= #f00]12.5[/COLOR] so nobody else can catch her. The "Dheiner Line of Nine" is safe once again and yours truly will avoid the title of "Extreme Suckage" thanks to Lee's surprising performance. And Aaron, you also are out of the running for that honor if you check the spreadsheet.

Sorry.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #f00]Lucy Silverman[/COLOR] wins the contest with a final score of [COLOR= #f00]12.5[/COLOR]. Congratulations! Her prize packages should arrive shortly (if not already).

FYI: Josh Dial placed second at 17.0 points and our own Patrick Sun was third with a score of 18.0. And Aaron Silverman didn't even end up in the bottom three (nor did I!)

John Swarce

Second Unit
Congrats, Lucy! Hope you enjoy your prize package. I know I enjoyed mine from a couple of years ago. And I'm glad I wasn't on the bottom like last year! :)

--John

alexacurry

Auditioning
Real Name
alexa curry
Hail to my all-time favorite Lee DeWyze for clutching the American idol 2010 title. You are such an amazing talent and I deeply salute you for your humility!

I just have something to confess. I really spent a lot voting you. Now I have bad credits. Anyway, it's all worth it!

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Originally Posted by alexacurry

Hail to my all-time favorite Lee DeWyze for clutching the American idol 2010 title. You are such an amazing talent and I deeply salute you for your humility!

I just have something to confess. I really spent a lot voting you. Now I have bad credits. Anyway, it's all worth it!

Hanson, are you seeing this? :)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Adam, the Dollhouse set arrived. Lucy wasn't familiar with the show and reading the blurb made her raise an eyebrow. :)

Thanks!

(Lucy had a test today. . .I'll get her to post something later if I can.)

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Congratulations to Lucy and Lee - both well deserved victories. At least I didn't suck as bad as I did last year. Maybe if Idol runs another 10 years I might luck out and win one of these deals someday ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks