1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks and a suggestion

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Davies, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Michael Davies

Hi

Firstly as a newbie to the HTF thanks a heap to everyone, i have learned heaps, but scarily learned that i now know about a tenth of what i need to.

My suggestion would be to add a glossary to the newcomers section. I have dabbled in the HT field for a couple of years and have been constantly confussed by the jargon that goes with it. ( and im sure i have been sold items based on my lack of knowledge early on.)

Anyway thank you once again as its great to be able to read ideas from like minded and better informed people.

cheers

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Michael:
    If you go to the Home Theaters Basic area there is a Beginners Primer and FAQ link that will take you a thread that does just that. Check this out and if you don't find an answer to your questions there be sure to just post something in that area and I am sure that you will plently of great answers.
    Parker

3. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Screenwriter

I know others have already mentioned this, but perhaps the "Beginners Primer and FAQ" button should be enlarged. You could even have flashing arrows pointing at it.

4. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Michael,

Welcome aboard!

I think you'll find this place will soon
    be your new home.

I hope you find all the information you
    are seeking here.

Regards