What's new

Thank You Warner Home Video ! (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
You Saved me $20 today when I was unable to find a Widescreen Copy of Cats & Dogs at any Retailer. I was able to finally pick up "Star Trek Vol 30" from Paramount that contains tha classic Ep "Spock's Brain" !
I've been putting that one off for awhile, so thanks for clearing the way for me to purchase that !
Sarcastically, Dave

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
Save it for the chat, champ, keep your strength up
wink.gif
!
*makes punching motions*
-Tom

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Dave,
I believe the widescreen version of "Cats and Dogs" is not scheduled for dvd release until December.
Crawdaddy
------------------
Peter Staddon: "I didn't say you can put 'Monkeybone' back!"

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Robert,
You sure? I believe I saw some in Circuit City today. Looked in Walmart but all they add was P&S.
smiley_spidey.gif
Frank
------------------
http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Nightdog&acceptadult=true
usa_small.gif

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
The entry in Image Entertainment's database for the widescreen version lists a 10/16 release date, and the majority of online retailers are doing the same, though nearly no one seems to have it in-stock. I've seen scattered reports of people who received the widescreen version after ordering online as well.
------------------
My DVD list | My personal site

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The entry in Image Entertainment's database for the widescreen version lists a 10/16 release date, and the majority of online retailers are doing the same, though nearly no one seems to have it in-stock. I've seen scattered reports of people who received the widescreen version after ordering online as well.
You're right, it's the widescreen version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory which is scheduled for release in November is what I was thinking of.......
Crawdaddy
------------------
Peter Staddon: "I didn't say you can put 'Monkeybone' back!"

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
FUCK!!
furious.gif

I can't believe it...I just waltzed right over to the display in Best Buy, picked up C&D, not even thinking of the possibility that this could ever have been a P&S-only version...I had totally forgotten that this title was by the same company that released the atrocious P&S-only Willy Wonka.
Man, did I get burned.
THAT title goes back immediately tomorrow night!
------------------

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
No I blame Warner. If they'd forget about this dual release stuff, use a DVD14 and put both versions on the same damn disk I would'nt have to search high and low, and I might even be able to rent it.

HenrikTull

Second Unit
The widescreen version is allready out. A Norwegian/Danish online store has it in stock.
Link Removed
[Edited last by HenrikTull on October 17, 2001 at 02:53 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks