What's new

Terry Pratchett's Discworld - The Colour Of Magic mini-series (1 Viewer)

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Following on from the success of last year's live-action Hogfather mini-series, Sky One are now making a new mini-series called The Colour Of Magic, although the production is apparently based on both The Colour Of Magic and The Light Fantastic.

The website is viewable here.

(Note that this was initially discussed in this thread, but since that thread's title indicates it is about the Hogfather miniseries, not the new one, and since it's in the Movies forum rather than the TV forum, I felt a new thread was justified).

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Nope. Last year's Hogfather has yet to be released here in R1 as well. There were rumours that Hallmark Channel would be airing it, but that never panned out.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I just finished watching the miniseries this weekend. It was shown on ION the weekend before. There is information on the differences between the books and the movie at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Col...Magic_(TV_film)
I thought the adaptation was lots of fun, though I would have loved it if they had included the airplane scene, which I thought was the most hilarious scene in the two books.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
It is now.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Old thread, but at least it reminds me I need to get in on Discworld. I've never read or seen anything. Played a little of the old game though, with Eric Idle doing the voice, if I remember right.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks