What's new

Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines...HD-DVD (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I'll be hitting up Target first thing tomorrow morning, if for nothing else but X3 and the new Evanensence CD: The Open Door. Hopefully they'll street some HD-DVDs a bit early too.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Watched T3 last night, most impresssive. Yes, it's a tad soft, but details are outstanding, color saturation is excellent, it's very clean and 3d looking, and the DD+ track, fantastic.

I'm going to stop reading reviews on HD-DVDs, there's just too many nit-pickers out there that find the smallest thing to complain about and beat down an excellent looking HD-DVD.

No HD-DVDs at Target, not until next week I was told but they are coming.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I also agree that the picture on HD-DVD was very good, IMHO. However I didn't think that the DD+ was any better than the previous DD track on SD-DVD. I would have rather had a Dolby True HD with a better lossless track on it. I am still glad I pick this title up on HD-DVD.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I thought that the DD+ track had much better extremely low frequency sonics (My SVS 16-PC-46 was making everything shake, and I don't remember the standard DVD doing that).

Harminder

Second Unit
Real Name
Harminder

Hey Dave,

I just got End of Days today and I can confirm that it has a Dolby TrueHD track as well as a DD+ track.

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Watched just a few scenes very late last night but yeah, this is a good looking HD-DVD. Of course the SD version was pretty dang great too.

The great titles just keep coming for HD-DVD. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks