What's new

Terminator 3 DVD -Interesting Observation (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well rodney i think i know what that means.
do you know that there are woman who read this forum?
i viewed the screenshot, hoping for a burger shot, no such luck

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well rodney i think i know what that means.
do you know that there are woman who read this forum?
i viewed the screenshot, hoping for a burger shot, no such luck

Rodney Martin

Stunt Coordinator
tonyd,
I dont think anyone would seriously buy a DVD for a quick flash of nudity, my post should be taken in the humour it was meant. What's important here, is if they have misframed certain scenes or wether this is what the director intended. As has previously been said, for people that want full frontal nudity, which by the way people who say this is full frontal nudity are getting a bit over excited or have led a sheltered life, there are plenty of videos available.

Rodney Martin

Stunt Coordinator
tonyd,
I dont think anyone would seriously buy a DVD for a quick flash of nudity, my post should be taken in the humour it was meant. What's important here, is if they have misframed certain scenes or wether this is what the director intended. As has previously been said, for people that want full frontal nudity, which by the way people who say this is full frontal nudity are getting a bit over excited or have led a sheltered life, there are plenty of videos available.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
well did anyone catch this on hbo-hd the other night?
was it cropped 16x9 or open matte for 16x9?
I don't have the entire movie memorized, but several scenes(including the infamous T-X in Beverly Hills moment) were open matte. The Matrix Unloaded appeared to be open matte as well when I caught it a few weeks ago. Still, I wish HBO would quit with the 16x9 transfer policy for all their HD movies.

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
well did anyone catch this on hbo-hd the other night?
was it cropped 16x9 or open matte for 16x9?
I don't have the entire movie memorized, but several scenes(including the infamous T-X in Beverly Hills moment) were open matte. The Matrix Unloaded appeared to be open matte as well when I caught it a few weeks ago. Still, I wish HBO would quit with the 16x9 transfer policy for all their HD movies.

John Alderson

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't put too much stock in those caps from pirated sources... I mean, who do you think is more likely to correctly frame a transfer, some $5/hour projectionist who wants to rip it and upload his l33t war3z to Kazaa, or the studio?

Hmm.

John Alderson

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't put too much stock in those caps from pirated sources... I mean, who do you think is more likely to correctly frame a transfer, some $5/hour projectionist who wants to rip it and upload his l33t war3z to Kazaa, or the studio?

Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks