What's new

Tell us what you will be doing when HTF is offline during our move and win some classic Blu-rays! (1 Viewer)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
I confess. I'm an addict. HTF is my go-to place for my many daily fixes. Some of my favorite designer drugs are provided by the insights of RAH, Bob Furmanek, and your hard-working reviewers. I will be experiencing body and mind shattering withdrawal symptoms since these drugs can't be stockpiled. Please come back soon, in good shape, and restore the health of yours truly, and many more around the globe who depend on your daily services.:)

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Adam Gregorich said:
OK I am going to be drawing tomorrow, so vote for your favorite responses if you haven't already!
What are you drawing Adam? Horses? Monsters? Oh, you mean THE drawing. :) Just dont draw flies. Thats no good.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
See you guys, 48 hours or so from now! Life of Pi and a few other titles on my viewing plate during this downtime. Crawdaddy

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, I wasn't sure...but my "thing to do" for the downtime just arrived on my front porch this morning before I left for work:

My first-ever SVS sub!!!

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Me too! Well, I'm about as caught up as I'll ever be. So here we are. In the calm before the lights get turned off......

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Well, changed my plans...I ended up painting last weekend. So I'll have to do to endure The Call tomorrow and try to clean up the house before my honey is here on Monday. Oh, and I'll prolly watch a movie or two?
Evidence of the paint job (took me a good seven hours on Sunday):

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
OK - has everyone stocked up on milk and toilet paper? Sterno and canned foods? Keep those portable radios at the ready for any emergency broadcasts. If we all remain calm and collected, we can get through this without too many long-lasting effects. Just remember - there WILL be a tomorrow. No matter how bad things get, know that the night is always darkest before the dawn. We'll all come out of this better and stronger people. See you all on the other side. Let's do this!

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Originally Posted by Mike Frezon
Were they really "good?"
It was more than good...fantastic! Paint high and I spent the day with lots of podcasts I needed to catch up on. This was a project I could handle on my own and made me feel super productive. Aside from being dog tired (oh, and sore...) the rest of the week, it was super mega uber good!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
T-minus one hour. Is it sad that I'm blasting Europe's "Final Countdown" in my house in anticipation of the HTF shutdown? :laugh:

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Darkrck17 (Andrew) was our random winner (post 15). There was a tie for most thumbs up and the coin flip goes to Ejanss (Eric J). Congrats to our winners and thanks to everyone who entered. See you all on the flip side! Note to winners: normally I send a PM, in this case I sent an email to the address on your account. Please reply with your choice (Singin' in the Rain, or Casablanca) and your address. Thanks!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Man that was the longest 48 hours ever! :P

Glad I didn't win because I didn't end up making that video I promised, so I really went 0-for-3. :blink:

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Adam Gregorich said:
Darkrck17 (Andrew) was our random winner (post 15). There was a tie for most thumbs up and the coin flip goes to Ejanss (Eric J). Congrats to our winners and thanks to everyone who entered. See you all on the flip side!
Having gotten the prize (thanks), just bumping to say that I was more interested in the three-disk movie, so if any Singin' fan would like to trade for the book or the umbrella as a consolation prize, let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks