1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Edited?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dan Rudolph, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Well-Known Member

Lots of sources list Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Volume 2: Meet Casey Jones as edited. Does anyone know how or why? THe DVD only came out about 6 months after the episodes aired, which isn't a lot of time for standards to change.

2. Beast

Beast Well-Known Member

I don't know why, but a lot of the TMNT (2003) DVD's are listed like that. But I've compared them to my copies recorded off TV, and nothing has been edited from what I've seen. I believe it to be an error. [​IMG]

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Well-Known Member

Besides, being TMNT fans themselves, I seriously doubt that 4Kids would edit their own product like that..

(Take note Artisan, err, Lions Gate)...

4. Dan Rudolph

For the older series, I wouldn't mind a bit of editing to fix the mask-color mistakes.

5. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Well-Known Member

shamless plug...

www.ninjaturtlesnetwork.com TV Section, Cartoon Mistakes. 192 episodes, 194 animation mistakes and still counting [​IMG]. Good to see the new show has a department devoted to finding and fixing these mistakes before they make air.

6. Dan Rudolph

I assume the numerous mistakes where a turtle simultaneously had their weapons drawn and in their belt woudl be much harder to fix than the mask-color ones?