What's new

Teaser poster for The Two Towers released (1 Viewer)

Almost 20 people have downloaded it off of me. It should be a little easier to find now. If you want, I can download AIM and send it to you through there. You are gonna have to tell me how though.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Download, install...add Maulrat87 to your list, click file->send file, then locate the file, and send it up.

Thx...

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
Keep trying. Zonealarm is not showing that much activity. You might have gotten an error as I was watching it again a minute ago.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Whoever just tried to send to me...it didn't work :frowning:
Are you behind a firewall?-

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Dammit, I have this problem when someone is behind a firewall and sending to me. When someone sending isn't behind a firewall...there is no problem whatsoever, and I can't avoid it. It's in my apartment complex.

Oh well...back to praying Kazaa works.

Thx anyway.

Ben Osborne

Second Unit
I think that too many users are causing a bottleneck. Since the site is hosted on my PC through my cable modem, it really can only support a few users simultaneously. I need to decrease the maximum number of connections from the default (10) but I can't figure out where to do that in XP. Sorry!

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
"I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide"

:chills:

I know what I'll be doing all night and all day tomorrow.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Much appreciated Tom, does anyone know when we can expect a Hi-Res trailer?

Regarding the 4min trailer, was there a better version than the flickery capture with the colour not that great?

Kami

Screenwriter
New trailer is SWEET even though we've seen much of the footage. The 4min preview is still better of course :) Can't wait to get a high res quicktime copy...then I'll convert it to SVCD and enjoy it on the bigger screen :D
I am guessing it will be up on the official site on July 3rd, since that is when it's coming to theaters.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I've sat through entire three-plus-hour movies that didn't move, excite, or enthrall me as much as that two minute low-res Quicktime trailer. Incredible. I'm not going to make the mistake I made with FOTR and see TTT only five times.:D :D
edit: The Gollum part of the trailer got me wondering: Would it be possible for someone to receive an acting nomination for voicework they did in a live-action film? I know it would be highly unlikely, but it is even possible?

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
Ok, now that i've had a chance to view it a couple of times - some thoughts. Even though a lot of the Teaser consists of Footage that has been previously seen in the 4min preivew from earlier in the year, it still manages to excite me.

The shot of Legolas sliding down the stairs with his bow looked really cool, I also liked when Grima was getting thrown down the stairs. I need to see a Hi-Res version for Gollum because I still can't quite form an opinion on how he looks, and from the looks of it Helms Deep is going to be a spectacle for the eyes and ears come December. Its now exactly 6months until TTT hits cinema's in Oz and I can't wait. What sort of extra's in regards to TTT does the Aug 6th Release of FOTR have?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks