What's new

TCM's Top 200 films not on DVD (1 Viewer)

Corey

Screenwriter
So many great titles. The Summer Under the Stars marathon is really going to help voting.

CineKarine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Karine Philippot
I'm just concerned that some people might be voting multiple times (with multiple adresses?) as most titles have gone up by 1 to 40 votes in the past week, while some Crawford titles have gone up by 200 or 350 votes during the same time (Above Suspicion for one).....Someone already noted how many Crawford films populate the top 200....I hope it's just a coincidence, but the difference seems a bit big for that!

Corey

Screenwriter

They can't tell if multiple addresses were used. I guess with all the votes, Above Suspicion is a shoo in for Crawford Vol 3 or if WHV does a Hollywood Goes to War set (which would be a great idea).

P.S. Joan has a HUGE following so I wouldn't be surprised if all her fans voted for those titles especially if they hadn't seen them in a long time.

CineKarine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Karine Philippot
Would love a Hollywood Goes to War set!!!!! Great idea! Would also love a set about Wartime tearjerkers (whether WW1 or WW2) with titles like Three Comrades, The White Cliffs of Dover, Waterloo Bridge, Journey for Margaret, etc.

Corey

Screenwriter
Karine, I would love one too. There are so many great films they could use:

-Mission to Moscow
-Confessions of A Nazi Spy
-Escape
-Cry Havoc
-Above Suspicion
-Uncertain Glory
-Cornered
-Northern Pursuit
-Desperate Journey