What's new

TCFHE Press Release: The Man With No Name Trilogy (Blu-ray) (Re-Release) (1 Viewer)

Tom St Jones

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Thomas
I once owned a copy of TGTB&TU on VHS that had a lot of red.. as in blood. This was a reissue of the 1990 MGM/UA 2-tape version that used a newer, or at least different, print (although in English, the titles that introduce/ denote the three main characters are in Italian). In this version, the color temperature was cooler than I had previously seen and the skintones appeared very much on the pale side. When I said blood (I admit I like being dramatic sometimes), I was referring mostly to the scene midway through the movie where Tuco endures a major beatdown. Due to the pale/ pinkish skintones the blood really stands out.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
atfree said:
Maybe once we get the red version, they'll combine the red, blue, and yellow versions and release the perfect (accurate) version.

No, they'll never do that. We will have to run all three versions simultaneously through three projectors, like Cinerama, to finally get the correct color.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I'm sure these titles will be issued on 4K ultra blu Ray. That and the bond films.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks