1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

TCFHE Press Release: Saving Grace: The Final Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ronald Epstein, May 3, 2010.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein

[​IMG]
    LIVE HARD AND REGRET NOTHING

[​IMG]

THE FINAL SEASON

Final Season Of The Intense TNT Drama Is Delivered On DVD June 29
    From Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment

[​IMG]

LOS ANGELES, CA (May 3, 2010) – Academy Award®-winner* Holly Hunter (The Piano) returns for the explosive third and final season as hard-drinking Detective Grace Hanadarko, the role that earned her Golden Globe®, Emmy Award® and Screen Actors Guild Award®nominations, when “Saving Grace” The Final Season debuts on DVD June 29 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment timed to the June 21 heart-stopping series finale on TNT.

A top-notch forceful investigator whose wild personal life translates into a no-holds barred approach to her work, the fiery Oklahoma City police detective is back to tackle her biggest investigation yet… her own emotional crisis. With the guidance of an unconventional “last chance” angel, the cynical and fast-living Grace works to save herself from her wild ways and finally find peace and redemption.

Featuring an outstanding ensemble cast including Bailey Chase (“Las Vegas”), Leon Rippy (Deadwood), Laura San Giacomo (“Just Shoot Me”), Kenny Johnson (“The Shield”), Bokeem Woodbine (The Big Hit), Gregory Cruz (“Criminal Minds”), Dylan Minnette (“Prison Break”) and Lorraine Toussaint (“Any Day Now”), the acclaimed TNT series explores the power of second chances and how coping with life can be hell on Earth. Arriving as a five-disc set featuring 19 episodes, “Saving Grace” The Final Season DVD will be available for the suggested retail price of $49.98 U.S. / $59.98 Canada. Prebook is June 2.

Relive the beginning of the incredible journey with the “Saving Grace” Seasons 1 & 2 DVD Set available May 4 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Containing every episode from the first and second seasons, the set be available for the suggested retail price of $39.98 U.S.

DVD Specs: (Catalog # 2266004)

Disc OneEpisodes:? We’re Already Here? Watch Siggybaby Burn? She’s a Lump? What Would You Do?
    Disc TwoEpisodes:? Mooooo? Am I Going To Lose Her?? That Was No First Kiss? Popcorn
    Disc ThreeEpisodes:? Looks Like A Lesbian Attack to Me? Let’s Talk? Am I Gonna Die Today?? Hear The Birds
    Disc FourEpisodes:? You Can’t Save Them All, Grace? I Killed Kristin? So Help You God? Loose Men In Tight Jeans
    Disc FiveEpisodes:? You Think I’m Gonna Eat My Gun?? I’m Gonna Need a Big Night Light? I Need You To Call Earl
    About Fox Home Entertainment
    Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Digital Copy, Video On Demand and Digital Download. The company also releases all products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.

# # #

Follow TCFHE on Twitter @foxhomeent

“SAVING GRACE” SEASON THREEStreet Date:June 29, 2010Prebook Date:June 2, 2010Screen Format:Wide screen 1.78:1 aspect ratioAudio:English 5.1 Dolby Surround, Spanish Dolby SurroundSubtitles:English, French and Spanish SubtitlesTotal Running Time:442 minutesU.S. Rating:TV MAClosed Captioned:Yes
    * 1994: Best Actress, The Piano (1993)
    [​IMG]

2. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Street date has been changed to July 13th.