1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tarzan TV Show With Ron Ely coming 3/13/12

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Brian Himes, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Brian Himes

Brian Himes Screenwriter

Brian
    I've been working my way through this set and I'm very, very pleased with it. I hope we get season 2.

2. TheBat

TheBat Producer

Jacob
    I had a chance to meet Ron Ely at the hollywood show last october. a very nice gentleman. he was selling photos that included tarzan tv series. i got a tarzan picture autographs. I thought some others would be interested. I have not seen the series in ages.
    Jacob

3. Gary OS

Gary OS Producer

Gary
    I've got this set as well and I'm very happy with it. I was pretty sure it would hold up for me, but I wasn't positive since it had been 3 decades since I'd seen the show. I too am hoping for Season 2.

Gary "the A/V quality was excellent" O.

4. Jack P

Jack P Producer

Warner Archive says we'll have to wait until next year to see Season 2 so the remastering work can be done. I don't mind waiting if it means the results will be as good as S1 has been!
    "Season 2 of TARZAN will need to be remastered (as S1 has been) and will likely appear next yr before the Tarzantennial is over."

5. younger1968

younger1968 Screenwriter

paul young
    I have tarzan on my list, but my budget is tight rate now. So, i will have to wait on S1 (V1/V2). I was a huge Tarzan fan growing up, especially the movies (The Original Movies) and Cartoon (1970s).