1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

SVSound and Carada

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by dgreen1069, Jun 9, 2007.

1. dgreen1069

dgreen1069 Member

I have finally finished my home theater and I wanted to give some positive feedback for the vendors I used. I emailed both vendors details about my project and they both responded quickly with their recommendations for my system. I ended up taking their recommendations and purchased a 114" Criterion brilliant white screen from Caraba and a 7.1 audio system from SVS that included a SCS front soundstage, SBS surrounds, and a PB12/Plus 2 subwoofer. Last night I fired everything up and couldn't believe how great everything looked and sounded. I haven't calibrated anything and it is already steller. Both companies delivered their products when promised and they would both exceptionally well packaged and included detailed directions.

I would recommend SVS and Carada to anyone looking to put together a home theater.