What's new

SVS PB1-ISD Received Yesterday, Dead Today... (1 Viewer)

Neil White

Supporting Actor
Starting to lean towards SVS myself having read this. I'm researching new speakers/subs. Was going for a 'digm PW-2200 but will have to research SVS now.

N

Lee-c

Supporting Actor
Good idea, Neil. SVS is legendary for the quality and performance of their subs, as well as
the almost unbelievable level of customer service (as proven *yet again* in this thread) they maintain. :)

CurtisC

Second Unit
With all the success SVS has had I am consistantly impressed that Tom does his best to answer ?'s,help,resolve problems(even if its not an SVS).I don't own an SVS,I have a kilowatt sub I'm very happy with but,when I do buy another it will be an SVS.Thanks Tom for setting a new standard of service and performance,Bill.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Ya know, as I was reading this I started to worry that John wouldn't get his sub replaced, and also thinking "well it was the next day, they should replace it". But then I realized, this is not just some 'money hungry'-'who gives a damn about customers' kinda company, This is SVS! I love a company built from the ground up by two regular guys, trying to acheive that American dream. They appreciate their custmers, and vice versa. This is the way you build a name for yourself, taking care of the people who took a chance with you. I still believe the strongest advertisement in the world, is 'word of mouth'. The people give you your rep, and if the people say this is where you should buy, then you got it made. These guys make me proud to be from Ohio (except when I have to pay tax for one of their subs ;) )

I can't wait to get my second SVS:emoji_thumbsup:

Topher

Stunt Coordinator
This just pushed me over the edge... I will be purchasing an SVSub very soon now. I had considered others, but after seeing so MANY positive responses from happy owners, excellent customer service, etc... there is no way I could go against it. I have never looked more forward to giving a company my money. :D

Joe Mihok

Second Unit
Same here. My next sub purchase (6 months or so) will be SVS. I was leaning towards Paradigm's PW-2200 but have heard many horror stories about their customer service (with their subs specifically).

Going kinda offtopic, what SVS sub would you guys recommend for a guy with a pair of Paradigm M7's + CC370 ? The room is medium sized (about 15x25) :). Of course, bigger the better but I don't wanna over-due myself :). I have about $700 CDN to spend.

Jay Foster

Stunt Coordinator
John,

I'm in St. Martin, MS and I was wondering if I could be so bold and ask if I could come check out your system?

I was about to order one of these svs subs a while back but we are moving shortly to a new house and I decided to hold off.

Thanks.

WayneO

Supporting Actor

Any SVS sub will sound great when it's calibrated with your speakers. The PC+ I had and now my PB2+ works great with my Monitor 11's, 7's and CC370. Based on your budget your can get a PCi or PB1. For that room size I'd recommend getting a PB2 or PC+ series model to really fill the room with good bass. Email SVS they'll tell you what's best.

Dan Halchak

Stunt Coordinator
Joe, I talked with Ron and he said the PC+ 20-39 would fill my room perfect (25x20x9)...so you might want to look at that even though it's a little over your budget that you wanted to spend.

John Doh

Stunt Coordinator
Jay Foster,

I don't have a problem with that. I actually just moved from St. Martin (off LeMoyne Blvd) into my new house. Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and we'll exchange info. Later!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks