What's new

SVS Customer Survey. Tell us what you think and... (1 Viewer)

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
yes... win big.

While we at SVS always have our ear to the ground, this time we formalized things and did a proper survey. E-mail notifications are going out to our long list of customers, but you don't have to wait for that.

Go here and you not only get to tell us what you think about current and potential new product, but you have a chance to win a 25-31PC-Plus and some other prizes.

Survey is only for customers of new or used SV Subwoofers; future surveys may be opened to the public. Given so many folks at Home Theater Forum own SVS's though, hopefully we won't leave to many out of this round.

Survey must be filled out by noon EST Friday, April 30th. winners to be announced via e-mail on June 1st (marking the start of our 5th year of shipping subwoofers!).

Thanks, and good luck.

Ron Stimpson

ScottCarr

Second Unit
Hey Ron you are killing my chances :D

Took the survey and it took a little emore than 5 minutes. It is a well constructed survey.

Jon-C

Stunt Coordinator

I think I recall Ron or Tom making a comment about eventually expanding into the full-range speaker market.

Am I warm?;)

Jon-C

Stunt Coordinator
Exerpt from a post Ron made Nov. 2003:

I knew I wasn't losing my mind.:b

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Why did I take that survey? Talk about teasing...:D

I look forward to what the future holds for SVS and congratulations on the 5 years. :emoji_thumbsup:

Rudi B

Stunt Coordinator
I'm gonna go clean up the front left corner for a new sub... The right one is already "full"... :D

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
I filled it out with hopes I may win something :)
I am not one to upgrade. I find something I want & keep it for a long time. My old 25-31CS suits my needs just fine (and I bought that one used from a HTF'er)
About the idea of offering speaker packages (which by the survey you seem to be thinking of) I am undecided.

Jesse Sharrow

Supporting Actor
I know I wouldnt even think about it. As soon as my wife let me upgrade I would have a full SVS speaker system. :D

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Oh Dear God! SVS Car Subwoofers! :eek:

They're gonna be shoveling the liquified remains of dead teenagers out of Honda Civic's!

John Tami

Stunt Coordinator
LOL! Nice one Garrett!

Thanks Ron/Tom and the Gang at SVS. Was an interesting bunch of choices in that survey!

Bill Blank

Stunt Coordinator
Damn! My SVS won't even arrive until April 30th!! I did answer a very similar survey when I ordered my sub though.

Maybe I'll be included in the next one.

Bill

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Bill,

We're pretty flexible you know. Go ahead and fill things out if you wish. Most of the survey has little to do with currently shipping product, but rather is just seeking ideas from those that have already gone through the process of purchasing, new or used, SVS products.

It's not light work, but even with thousands of customers already filling it out, your chances aren't too bad of winning something!

Ron

Bill Blank

Stunt Coordinator
DONE! When I got a chance to check my email at home I had three great emails:

1. Shipping Notice
2. Tracking Number
3. Link to the SVS Survey

Thanks guys! Good survey!

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics