What's new

SVS CS20-39 w/ Samson S700..... (1 Viewer)

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
I'm selling my SVS CS20-39 in excellent condition along with a Samson S700. I'll include Catcables Sub RCA cable along with it. I'm not quite sure how long it is, I believe like 4 feet. I'm located in Tyler, TX, which is about 1.5-2 hours southeast of Dallas. Make an offer.

Chad A

Stunt Coordinator
Come on Scott, how much are you looking to get for this set.
:)

I just happen to be in Dallas and am also looking for a SVS.
How old are these by the way?

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Oh. :b I guess I need to read the directions. 550$ if you meet me halfway to the DFW area? They were delivered on September 11th, 2001. That day sticks out very well in my mind.

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Hmmm. Based on what others seem to be selling them I didn't think that was too high. How about $450 if you meet me halfway?

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator

Also, I believe its some sort of rule you can't crap all over another members thread when they are selling something.

Chad A

Stunt Coordinator
Hello Scott,

I can pay you $400 cash today and come pick it up at your place this afternoon if you're available. Please let me know ASAP so I can get the cash outta the bank before they close.

Chad

Jon Gum

Stunt Coordinator

Scott - I think Raj_asaurus was referring to your delivery date sticking in your mind....not referring to your price. At least that is how I read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks