What's new

Survivor: Tocantins (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

This and the Megan Corkrey tattoo thing--why do you keep taking the posts out of my keyboard, Hanson?
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
I don't understand Jeff's hard-on for Coach at all--it's sort of like Shane from Panama. Both are amusing but felt forced (especially Shane), yet Jeff is acting like they top Richard Hatch and Johnny Fairplay in the entertainment department.

Meanwhile, the real best character of the season is always lurking in Coach's shadow. Ah, Tyson. In a way I think it's good that Probst isn't obsessed with him because otherwise Tyson would be the one being shown ad nauseum even if he didn't really merit it and we'd be wondering what was so great about him.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I find Tyson and Coach to be a blast to watch. My sons and I crack up all the time at Tyson aka The Assistant and watching Coach is like a bad car wreck. Coach is so full of himself that I start laughing as soon as he opens his trap.

BTW - JT and Brendan holding up 220lbs was impressive.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Although, JT was more impressive in that he didn't drop it immediately.

Is it me or does Sydney look like a blonde Natalie Portman?

I'm sorry, but I still hate Coach. My wife hates him so much she gets pissed off when starts talking and keeps yelling, "What? That's so hypocritical!" Since everything he says is hypocritical, I hear that a dozen times every episode. We loooove Tyson though. Even when he's trying to be evil. Especially when he's trying to be evil.

It's official -- I'm dumping Erinn. Jesus lady, get over yourself. Hair extension wearing, emotional wreck, boring nose-picker. Did you see her digging for treasure before the credits?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I cannot stomach Coach! He's one of those alpha male typs that needs to run everything and he doesn't like it when females try to take control.

Give the guy a club and some tiger skin to wrap around himself to complete the caveman ensemble why don't ya?

Plus he's got that Myles O'Keefe 80's hair that for some reason makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

Reminds me of a joke they made on an episode of MST3k while watching one of his movies...

Tom Servo
"Hey, Mike, how much Keefe is in this movie?"

Mike Nelson
"Myles O'Keefe."

:laugh:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

I couldn't help but think as I watched this week of your side-by-side revelation that Tyson could also be the Joker. I think you're close...but just a little off, dude! :D

I think he's even a little MORE evil than that! ;)

And I'll tell you...he sounds a lot like James Woods too! :laugh:

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if the other players ever find out that Brendan is a multimillionaire. He co-founded a company and then sold it to Kellogg's.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Amen!!! If they had dumped Sydney for Sandy I might have dumped the rest of the season from my DVR. I'm so shallow. ;)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Sydney's horsey smile and broad shouldered physique don't quite cut it for me. I was more glad that I don't have to see Sandy in a bikini anymore. My eyes!

Oh, and BTW, I'm not the only one who thinks Sydney looks like Portman. I've recanted that, so now no one does.

Still, she looks like exactly like someone and I can't quite place it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Hanson,

I agree with you. I was satisfied to see Sandy go home. Could not
bear to watch her in a bikini anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks