1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor Season 1 - Gord eats words

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Gord Lacey, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Well-Known Member

Apparently sales are strong. I asked around about Season 2, and nothing has been confirmed yet.

Gord

2. Mark Kalzer

Mark Kalzer Well-Known Member

Maybe you can answer this Gord..

Is this set available in Canada? I have yet to see it on any retail shelves in the Toronto area, and I just checked amazon.ca and futureshop online and neither have it listed. What is the status on this?

3. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Well-Known Member

Thanks Gord, glad to hear it's selling well. I know they announced All-Stars for 8/31, hopefully S2 will be next. I wonder if Paramount is reworking their release schedule to include current seasons with older ones (like Frasier), meaning S9 and S10 might be released soon after airing like All-Stars. I prefer releasing the seasons in order but I'm okay with this too as long as all the seasons make it onto DVD.

4. Jeff>K>B

Jeff>K>B Well-Known Member

Well, it is listed as in stock at Amazon.ca, but I haven't seen it yet on any shelves.

5. Scott Hamilton

Scott Hamilton Well-Known Member

Mark the only place I found it was at HMV and I looked everywhere.

6. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Well-Known Member

It should be available in Canada since I got my copy from the Canadian PR company. If a title isn't in Canada then they don't get any copies. It could be that the buyers for the various stores decided to pass on it for some reason.

Gord