What's new

Survivor Panama Exile Island season 12 (merged) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Kelly Wiggeslworth made her own fate by winning ICs down the stretch (I think 4 in a row, IIRC) in the first Survivor, I would not classify her as UTR.

Kathy got the boot from Neleh in the final 3, which got Vecepia in position to win Survivor 4 (Survivor 3 had Kim in the final 2 against Ethan after Kim beat Ethan and Lex in the final IC to get to the final 2, Kim was probably closer to a UTR who almost won). Jenna Morasca was pretty much UTR (or seen unworthy from her perceived laziness around camp) in how she got to the finals (but turned it on for crucial IC wins down to the final 4), but that season was chaotic due to Rob Cesternino being able to flip-flop people and turn the tribes into unreliable entities/voting blocs.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't really consider Kelly W. UTR either; although really in that season nobody was. Kathy kind of went UTR during the middle pre-merge period but she was always a big strategist after that. Kim J. contributed nothing except a vote to her alliance. Jenna M UTR? I don't know. There were always people who were more in the open than she was but she was never really trying to hide herself.

After all, could a woman who stripped naked for chocolate and peanut butter during a challenge really be UTR? :)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Good point
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
!

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I forgot that Kelly won more than the final three challenge, so I will say she is not UTR. Kathy is supposed to be Kim. My memory is shot. I think I may head over to Wikipedia to classify those finalists who were UTR and those who weren't.

I would consider Jenna on the borderline, though she did win more than one immunity challenge (including one where she gave away immunity to Heidi to keep her ally in the game). The only knock is that it was stupid and reckless and didn't have any effect on the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks