What's new

Survivor Palau: Season 10 (1 Viewer)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Talk about screaming for HD this season. Man the scenary was spectacular (and a few of the women were OK too :)) Too bad HD cameras are still so big -- this season really should be in HD. (Not to mention the false advertising on the CBS HD commercials that show Jeff with the snake.)

Doug

brentl

Senior HTF Member
What was dumb was the fact that the winning team dumped the boat and "LEFT THE BOX BEHIND". Spend an hour diving for it and save yourself many hours TRYING to get a fire going!

Great first episode!

B

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

That's what 'Season Passes' are for ;)
Anyway, too late to do anyone good (just saw the news today) they supposedly rebroadcast it last night.

Also, due to the national holiday some call "March Madness" (but which causes viewing problems for those of us who are not college BBall fanatics ;) ), Survivor will be on Wednesdays March 16,23

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
Amazing ratings. Well-deserved too, it was a fantastic episode. The editors deserve a pat on the back.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Lots of fun with that first episode.

Although every time I see someone like Jolanda get voted off near the start, I flash to "Galaxy Quest" right away. "Do you guys WATCH the show?!" :laugh:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
2/24/05

Whew! Thought for the second season in a row my pick would be the 2nd voted off, but it was someone who just couldn't deal with the elements and environment.

I'm just glad Kim is still on the island.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Oh well. I was hoping to lose Kim over Ashlee, but it looked like she was goner soon anyways.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Another fantastic episode...this season is already better than Thailand, Africa, Amazon, Vanuatu, All Stars, and Marquesas for me...assuming it stays as strong as it started off.

I'm liking that we actually have some new, physical challenges this season. Vanuatu was full of repeat challenges and/or water challenges that involved getting flags...the concept was repeated two or three times.

I'm hoping the Jeff/Kim connection is broken up soon. I don't want another Romber.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Jenn! Speak! Please don't be an under the radar player. That's two episodes where she has spoken less than three words on camera.

Did anyone understand what Ibrehem was saying during his tribal council vote? He sounded like Dikembe Mutombo for a second. :D

I'm glad that Koror got their fire box back. They still are making bad decisions, though. There was no good reason for them to have Tom swinging the sand bags instead of participating in the challenge. Katie's inability to swing across to the other platform killed their chances. Also Ian was just too tall to keep his balance through repeated crossings of the beam.

Brad

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

Had they lost immunity, the only angle she would have had to save herself would have been Willard's inability to swim

[rant]Why do people sign up for Survivor that don't know how to swim? Or at least learn and practice day and night once they are selected (like Wanda claimed to have done). Do they not realize that swimming is a very important part of the game?[/rant]

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I need that "do democracy" moron to win this thing so I can win the HTF challenge. :D

I agree, no more Romber. I hope they nip this in the bud before it grows into something stronger. IMO only Australia has had a better beginning, although Rupert attempt at building a shelter in All Stars was pretty unforgettable.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
That's what 'Season Passes' are for
Anyway, too late to do anyone good (just saw the news today) they supposedly rebroadcast it last night.

Actually, Chris, I'm sorry, I meant TIVO in the verb sense... no tivos in Canada, so I'm using the Motorola HD box that my cable provider offers. Not technically TIVO, no season's passes.

I did see the repeat on Saturday, and saw Thursday's show, so I'm all caught up.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
She wanted to quit, so she made sure she didn't force a tie.

Better than being an Osten, but still a waste of a slot.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
3/3/05

Too bad about the ankle, that really killed that tribe's chances in the immunity challenge.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, they probably would have won with Jeff.

Overall I like the challenges so far. The 'forced march' really fit in well with the Palau theme.

How about James? "...the only advantage a women has is her sexuality", said with that drawl? Man, he's funny.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
There were a few choice James-isms in this episode as well. I remember a comment in reference to Kim and Jeff "sucking face". Perhaps someone who recorded it could pass them along? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks