What's new

Survivor Palau: Season 10 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The official website for Survivor Palau is up at CBS.com. Right now there's only a couple of photos and videos, one of which is an interview with Jeff Probst. It also confirms a start date of February.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
Ugh. Another cast selected to appeal to the WB demographic.

Looks like we might have a turkey season even WORSE than the abysmal Vanuatu.

Extinguish the torch, Survivor. The tribe has spoken.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm not going to make any judgements until the actual announcement on TES (at least)...but if you go read some of the contestants' background stories on the Survivor Sucks forum, some of them (Jolanda, Gregg, Tom, and Wanda) seem kind of interesting.

I don't agree that the show needs to end (at least not until I get on...) but they should do better casting. From what I understand, a lot of people from S4, S5, S6 and S9 were all put on the show after SEG employees found them in bars/clubs and liked their look. It's disappointing that they do this rather than use the applications of people who really want to play the game.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
A pic of Jennifer Lyon has been found...and she is absolutely gorgeous. Seriously, she's probably one of the prettiest contestants ever on Survivor.

Of course, even eight seasons later, there's still no competition for Elisabeth. :emoji_thumbsup:

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Just because someone is good looking doesn't mean they can't be interesting. :rolleyes

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
It was not. The tsunami was in the Indian Ocean to the west and north of Sumatra (westernmost part of Indonesia). Palau is in the Pacific east of the Phillippines—it is in what is generally known as Micronesia. I can’t remember its political status, but it used to be loosely administered by the US.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
SurvivorFever.net reports that the cast will be announced on The Early Show this Thursday, January 13. That probably means that the website will go up that day as well.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Saw that too on a bunch of websites but for some reason The Early Show website doesn't show it for Thursday. Maybe they're trying to keep it under wraps until then?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I was told that they don't add it until one or two days before the announcement. I hope that's true; I'm really looking forward to this season.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
A couple of site also have the premiere slated for February 3, so Thursday would make sense to reveal the cast. I'm also excited by this season, the history aspect is very intriguing.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Interesting promo, maybe they really are shaking up the format this time. Based on the promo, I don't see how the premiere can be less than 90 minutes.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I just got confirmation from my local CBS affiliate that the cast will be announced in two days.

Hopefully they'll announce the premiere date then as well--Feb. 3 seems to be it, but it's not yet official.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The full Survivor: Palau site with the castaways is up at CBS.com, the premiere is February 17, a little later than expected, and looks to be one hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks