What's new

Survivor: Fiji (1 Viewer)

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
During last years reunion show, Jeff said there was going to be a controversial decision that will "have all of America talking"... and it appears that it will happen next week based on the promo. Any idea what's up?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The controversial decision supposedly happens very late in the game, according to Probst.

My speculation is and always has been (spoilerized just in case it actually is true):
A contestant's loved one passes away back at home towards the very end of filming, but the contestant decides to stay in the game rather than go back to their family.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
AnthonyC, I don't see what would be controversial about that- it would certainly be up to the player to decide what to do.

To me, on a show like this, "controversial" would be some decision the producers have to make that affects the game, like maybe whether to kick someone out of the game for certain behavior, or a challenge where the outcome isn't clear.

I am SO hoping somebody finds the fake idol & plays it during Tribal Council, just to see their reaction when Jeff says that's not the idol.

Matt_Vaudrin

Stunt Coordinator
I think the controversial decision will involve the idol, but not the fake one.

We have 5 people staking a claim to 2 idols, (Earl and Yauman for 1, Alex, Ed, Mookie for the other 1).

I think the decision could involve who gets to play it. Suppose Alex thinks he's in danger of being voted out, so he asks Mookie for the idol. Mookie says no. An arguement ensues, maybe Alex tries to steal the idol away from mookie.

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
Any reason the players now have to present the immunity idol BEFORE the vote? I thought it was after the vote was read.

mylan

Screenwriter
It is a new rule this year to ensure the idol gets played. last year Yul was never in danger of actually having to use it but he leveraged his posession of it to let other people know he could, so it was a non issue.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
This also means that in the merged tribe, two people can play the idol in the same TC. If there aren't any votes for anyone else, what happens? Re-vote?

Calvin_Su

Stunt Coordinator
something tells me most ppl who find Michelle attractive are NOT asian.

because she is incredibly plain looking. and non-asians seem to like plain looking asian girls.

now don't try to say "You are wrong because I'm asian and think shes sooo cute", because I already said MOST.

Marianne

Supporting Actor
Michelle got voted off because she picked the wrong color stone from the bag. She ended up in a group with an already strong alliance. Not really fair, she didn't deserve to go that way.

Because they went directly to tribal council after the immunity challenge we didn't get to see the other group eating and getting drunk. Maybe it will be on next week's episode.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Kind of an odd way to put it since MOST of the posters aren't Asian, and she's so damn cute that I'm sure what you're saying is factual (MOST of the posters who find her cute aren't Asian), but it's misleading.

For instance, most of the Asian posters think she's very cute as well.

Now that Stacey, OTOH, ain't all that.

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Michelle = not cute? I'd like to see the women where you live! Stacy's nice looking, too, but her skin problems unfortunately detract. I suspect she has the acne more under control in non-Survivor type situations. Still, I'd prefer Stacy with large oozing sores over Lissi, shower-fresh.

And, yes, at least three times every season the conversation inevitably turns to the relative hotness of the Survivor women...

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
:laugh:

I have a feeling that no matter how many showers Lisi takes, there will be a lack of freshness where it counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks