It looks like the votes came down like this:

For Yul
Candice - respected Yul's game
Adam - Prior agreement
Jonathan - respected Yul's game and liked Yul
Brad - friends with Yul

For Ozzy
Jenny - from all reports disliked Yul, Brad, and Becky
Rebecca - ??? Possibly influenced by Nate?
Nate - liked Ozzy
Parvati - according to Yul, he believed Parvati had a big crush on Ozzy and didn't think she'd keep to the FC vote agreement Adam did

Which leaves Sundra. Apparently, she was tighter with Yul and Becky than shown. She said that even if Becky had played Yul's HII at that TC, she still would have voted for Yul. I suspect that if she had won the final IC, she would have booted Ozzy, and would have probably done so even if Yul didn't have the HII.

A couple of multi-culti voting blocks, eh?

Stephen_L

Supporting Actor
I'm hoping that the final three concept remains. It adds suspence to the final vote. Imagine previous Survivors with final threes: Exile Island-Terry, Aras, forgot the ladies name; Guatamala-Danielle, Steph, Raphe; Palau-Tom, Ian, forgot the ladies name. Those are all infinitely more interesting than what we ended up with.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

I liked it a lot, too - I would have given anything for it to happen last season, and for Terry to have had a shot. However, I fear that it would just move the booting of the other "too strong" player at F4 instead of F3, leaving one strong player and two complete tools/useless types, because I can't imagine it actually working out this perfectly ever again if the contestants know it's coming. The finalists still won't want to go against Ozzys, Yuls, Terrys, Toms or Ians. They'll just pick more Katies, Stephenies (who was hated on that season) and Beckys.

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
I think Ozzy's dad story at the jury reminded everyone of Johnny Fairplay's grandmother... they probably didn't buy into it. I'm wondering what this "controversial" decision that America will be talking about is.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Maybe something to do with an idol found on exile island? Male player to hottie female player: "You go nude the rest of the season and I'll give you the idol." :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks