What's new

Survivor Cambodia (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Good week. I know that there will be those who don't agree with me, but as I am on team Jeremy, I am most in favor of taking out strong opponents.

As I never know how I am being manipulated from week to week, I kind of thought at one point Abi would be the person voted out this week.

And how 'bout Spencer? He's got a hot girlfriend. Who woulda known? Good for him. That was really great to see the both of them together.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Okay, we're down to all those who actually deserve to win, and nobody I'd hate to see win. I don't even think that's happened before, from my experience watching this show through the seasons. The member voted out was uncharacteristically gracious in getting voted out, even going so far as to complement the move, but don't you get the feeling the loose cannon me me me mouth will be back big time for the jury tribal finale. Should be fun.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I have no idea what's Kimmie has done to stick around this long either. :D

But, yes! Glad the group finally punted away a super unreliable player.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Of course, this is one of the best votes in the game. A l-o-n-g time coming.

I absolutely knew that Abbie was gone as soon as they showed her saying something to the effect of, "I have to figure out who to take to the end with me. My resume just went up"

I choked at that comment and knew that the editors were setting her up for an exit.

Still believe Jeremy will win this. He's my vote. Surprisingly, Spencer or Tasha would be my second choice.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This cast is starting to look really thin--in terms of their weight!

Spenser and Wentworth are starting to look positively gaunt! The same thing with Joe when he collapsed!

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Mike Frezon said:
This cast is starting to look really thin--in terms of their weight!

Spenser and Wentworth are starting to look positively gaunt! The same thing with Joe when he collapsed!

And Jeremy's eyes are bulging a bit, which is a sign of starvation or severe malnutrition.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I'd like to see Keith win. He is the one that got Joe out. I suspect that old fart has untapped wells of endurance, and I KNOW he's not as dumb as he acts.

And I don't think he has pissed off many jury members. Heck, so far, he has only voted with the majority twice.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dheiner said:
I'd like to see Kieth win. He is the one that got Joe out. I suspect that old fart has untapped wells of endurance, and I KNOW he's not as dumb as he acts.

And I don't think he has pissed off many jury members. Heck, so far, he has only voted with the majority twice.

+1

I'm a fan of Keith. My wife hates the constant spitting...but I think he's a lot more than he makes himself out to be.

And...he's a challenge beast--I'm not sure why the rest of the cast doesn't see that (or else we haven't seen them comment on it).

Carabimero

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alan
I wouldn't mind any of the remaining contestants winning except Kimmie.

Also, does it bother anyone else to see Survivor contestants walking around holding coffee cups?

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Patrick Sun said:
I think it'd be hilarious if Keith wins. (Mainly because his social game is terrible).

The fact that he's never offended anyone (except Tasha who probably won't be on the jury) bodes well, but these are veteran players who, I think, will put their personal prejudices aside (except Abi, cough cough) and truly vote for the best game played all around.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Keith's social game is awful, there's no strategy to speak of, and his challenge prowess is the only thing he has going for him. It would be a travesty if he won.

Outside of Keith and Purple Kimmie, I would be satisfied with anyone else winning.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Season was awesome. Only negatives for me from tonight were Spencer's bully play to get to final tribal and Wigglesworth using the cop out pick a number play that unfairly worked against her, against someone else. I didn't like it then and I like it less now.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Spencer's bully play kept him in for that tribal but lost him all the votes. Jeremy's family speech won him the game,

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
The only way the last three could have been more deserving is swap out Kelly for Tasha, and I do think Spencer is right that she had a good shot of winning, but that was a really dick move to basically blackmail Jeremy into sticking with him by swearing that he would work the jury for Kelly. I don't think he necessarily wins without that, but he definitely loses because of that. And how do you go against Jeremy's speech on family... plus the fact that he found two idols, won immunity challenges when it counted and stuck to his final alliance. Terrific season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks