What's new

Survivor - Blood vs. Water Season 27 (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Paul D G said:
I'm pretty sure Monica hasn't eaten a fat juicy hamburger in years. :D
She certainly looks like the poster child for eating disorders, it seemed waaaay to easy for her to say "oh, let them eat the food"

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Still tough for me to root for any of these people. Gervais has found his niche by staying quiet and riding coat tails, interesting change of strategy for him. Caleb is doing the same, and its been amazingly effective for him. I think the II is going to come into play next week tho!

NolanJ

Second Unit
Catie is horrible in challenges, even quits in the middle of one (the food eating challenge), and then decides to vote out her mother. I gotta say, she's one of my least-liked players in this game. I do give her credit for finding out about the Idol, but other than that, she hasn't done anything resembling game play.

Voting out your own mother? That just seems kind of filthy to me.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Gervais seems to be doing absolutely nothing, why they keep letting him slide, I don't understand. Maybe to keep the "guy" alliance until the women are gone. Tyson reminds me of Coach, trying to be puppet-master, but I think he'll be busted soon. Based on their ridiculous previews, won't be this week, but coming soon.

Caleb may be the one to watch out for. Just quietly doing his part for the alliance, not under the radar, still playing a good game, but will be getting ruthless the next few weeks.

NolanJ

Second Unit
If the group is smart they will vote out Tyson and then Gervais.

It's funny that nobody is really considering Hayden a big threat. He's a previous reality show winner, and physically strong - I thought he would be one of the first to go.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
They all think they can play the "He already got his" card on Hayden. Plus they seem to think that he is just this big dumb "nice guy". I hope he wins.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
NolanJ said:
If the group is smart they will vote out Tyson and then Gervais.

It's funny that nobody is really considering Hayden a big threat. He's a previous reality show winner, and physically strong - I thought he would be one of the first to go.
What did Hayden win? Doesn't look familiar.
I hope this comes down to Hayden, Caleb and out of who's left, I'd have to go with Monica. Ciera is a smug little b***h, Tyson and Gervais both need to go. We'll wait and see.

Laura needs to go, especially after her sneaky crap during the RI challenge, very childish, thoroughly expected Vitas to win that. All the women need to go.

Also thought the Idol challenge was awful. The three smug idiots were just plain rude and way to cocky, thinking they've got everything wrapped up. I certainly hope that comes back to bite them in the a**.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hayden won Big Brother a few seasons ago. It'd be quite the coup to win both Big Brother and Survivor if he did win this season.

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
Caught up on the last two episodes back to back. Am I alone in liking Tyson's game? I thought he was obnoxious the first time he played, but I think now he's a pretty savvy player. He seems to get the alliance game, has his finger on the pulse against getting blindsided, is willing to take the leadership role along with the target that follows it, and while it might be cautious, played the HII when he thought he might have needed it. He caught a HUGE break on the drawing rocks, but he had a 2/3 chance and it could not have worked out better. Ciera not only has a huge target on her, but now nobody can blame Tyson for taking her out. She promised to vote with him to the end and broke that promise after one TC. If Laura comes back into the group at 6, maybe it shakes things up, but Tyson has a shot to play the HII and get it back to 5 where he takes Monica and Gervais to the end. i don't think anyone should beat him at the final vote, but always leave open the possibility of a spite vote by the jury.

Hayden and Ciera are next and barring something crazy, the only potential to derail that order is an effective returnee from redemption island.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
The big winner is Hayden. First off, the rock pulling he instigated essentially gave him immunity. And now with Laura threatening to come back into the game, Ciera is clearly the one with a target on her back. So this maneuver bought him two more weeks. If he can manage a small immunity run, he can make his way to the finals.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
This was the first strategic wrong step for Ciera.She put herself in jeopardy with the rocks. She is now a target of the alliance (instead of a virtual tie with Monica for position three).And even if Tyson had been voted off, the credit for the 'Big Move" belongs to Hayden.Just a bad play

Stan

Senior HTF Member
This has to be the most unlikeable group that are going to be possible winners I think I've ever seen on this show. Tyson is just puppet-master, but not enjoyable in a goofy way like Coach always was, Ciera is a lying witch and Gervais has done nothing except ride Tyson's coat-tails. Monica had the chance to break up the alliance, but wimped out. Ugh.

Even if Hayden comes back, he's history. If I were a jury member, I'd abstain if possible. None of them deserve the win.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Stan said:
This has to be the most unlikeable group that are going to be possible winners I think I've ever seen on this show.
Wow, you must not have seen many seasons. Plus, Tyson is very likable. I think Gervase is likable too.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Hanson said:
Wow, you must not have seen many seasons. Plus, Tyson is very likable. I think Gervase is likable too.
I like Gervase, too, but Tyson just strikes me as a prick, and has since his first season.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Tyson for me is the obvious pick to win unless Laura can somehow make the final three. Hayden will in no way be able to make it to the finals with the way the numbers are (don't think he'll beat Laura at Redemption Island).

I really wish Monica had made a move at the last Council - if so, I would have considered her a strong candidate to win. But she didn't. I'm not sure if she really thinks she can get votes from Tyson and Gervais.

I will say this, however. Monica is more deserving of Gervais based on her immunity wins, in my opinion. Gervais hasn't done anything to set him apart from her.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
IMO, it is between Ciera and Tyson. I think both have played very strategically, and both have good tales to tell the jury. And I think that between the two of them Ciera would have more of the jury on her sideI agree that (at least as it's been shown), that Gervase is perceived as a follower, which doesn't usually translates into a winner.Monica can win immunity challenges, but that (and her paranoia) is all she has.Hayden has done some momentous scrambling, but I perceive it as too much last minute to garner a win.Both Laura and Tina have survived Redemption, with Laura being OzzyDominant.Of course, these last few tribals are always unpredictable. After Redemption, the alliance of three will have to choose, leaving the other to slip through.Should be a fun evening with several different but worthy competitors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks