What's new

SURVIVOR 3 - comments (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, the votes are in:

Looks like my 1st scenario is holding up.

They all gathered at tribal council in front of the jury for the immunity challenge, which was the Fallen Comrade game where they had to answer questions about the survivors out of the game. Kim Johnson came up with the upset win and gained immunity. They voted out Big Tom since Kim had immunity. Ethan stated that he had no chance against Tom in a jury vote, thus his vote. All voted to bot Tom, Tom voted to boot Lex.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yawn...

The last immunity challenge is an endurance challenge. Each is standing on 2 small tree stumps each circling the immunity idol, with one hand on the immunity idol.

Ethan is out of the game after 2 hours.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Uh oh!
Lex gives in! It took 3 hours and 20 minutes in the hot sun, but Kim Johnson has won immunity again!
Looks like Mama Kim's "immobility" worked for her in that last challenge.
:)
I think Kim has just won herself $1 million bucks! She's win against either of the 2 guys.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The vote is in:

Kim has decided to take Ethan in the final two. She gave the heavo-ho to Lex. Woo Hoo! The King is dead, the king is dead!

There goes Lex on the walk of shame. *Cackle*

It's obvious that Kim voted for the nicest of the 2 guys, that's the way she think/operates, tactically, it might be a mistake, and I'm thinking that Ethan might pull it off:

Frank = K

Kelly = K

Teresa = K

Lex = E

Brandon = K/E

Kim P = E

Tom = E

Brandon is the wildcard in the vote.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Oops, Brandon has already said he's getting revenge so he's voting against the person that doesn't like him, and that's got to be Ethan. Kim's in the big money.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The revealed votes so far:

Tom = E

Kelly = E

Kim P = Kim

Brandon = Kim

That leaves

Lex (has to be Ethan)

Frank (probably Kim)

Teresa (might be Ethan due to his answer to her about them having a connection).

so Ethan just might pull it out!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
My faith in Survivor has been restored. If Kim had won, I think I would have quit watching the next season.

Mark Kalzer

Second Unit
Sheesh, when the final vote was revealed, the first thought through my head wasn't all about Ethan winning, it was WHERE THE HELL IS THAT CHEERING COMING FROM? Was it from the Global TV Survivor party? Was it a cheap Survivor-type cheer track? Now that I know it's a studio, now I'm wondering, WHEN DID THEY ENTER A STUDIO? Bryan Gumbel didn't really give us a good answer.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ron,

Kim thought that Lex would have beaten her in a vote as well, so she was in a lose-lose sitation. I don't think she pulled a "Colby" in magnitude

If Lex was in the final two against Kim, here's how I think the vote would go:

Ethan = L

Kelly = K

Frank = L

Teresa = K

Kim P = K

Tom = L

Brandon = K/L

So depending on how Lex answered Brandon's question, he might be able to squeeze out the win.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Clarence had the line of the night:

Re: the beans and the anger of the tribe against Clarence: "I haven't seen white people so angry since O.J. was acquitted."

I must say, most of these Survivor clean up pretty good. I hardly recognized Lindsay and Jessie, but they looked really good.

VicRuiz

Second Unit
I know it was funny, but I missed Tom's question to the final two. Can someone tell me what it was?

Steve Clark

Second Unit
All I can say about the last episode is shocking. The only immunity challenges that Kim wins are the last two? After watching the first few episodes of this series, Kim appeared to be one of the weakest participants ever and a huge liability to the tribe. Who would have thought Kim would reach the final four, let alone the final two?

And then there is Ethan. As weak as Kim was the first few episodes, Ethan was just as disappointing the last few. His performances in the last few immunity challenges and the final speech was just subpar. Regardless of Ethan's weak finish, many members of this forum have been posting for weeks now that the other members should vote him off because he was the most likely to win (you were all right). Why are these participants so dumb and what happened to the politics of the weak?

Final ramblings: I was also surprised that Kim chose Ethan at the end. No excuse for Lex losing that last immunity challenge. Kim really turned on Tom at the end which ruined his chances of winning. Tom and Lex in the final two would have resulted in a more interesting finale. I kind of wish Tom or Lex had won (most charismatic, sorry). I think Theresa may have won had she started out in the other tribe. I would love to see Frank and Brandon duke it out in a ring. Look for Lindsey and Jessie to be in Playboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks