What's new

Surround sound speaker mount (1 Viewer)

Shane R

Auditioning
I dont know how to explain what im looking for. The room I have my computer in has nowhere to mount my rear speakers and putting speaker stands behind me will not work either. As of now I have my 5.1 speakers all in front of me :rolleyes:.

I have found something that will work but I cannot find it anywhere on the net. If you ever go to Circuit City or some other big box electronics store they have what im looking for on thier displays. Its a bar of some sort that comes from behind thier TV displays and curves overhead above the consumer. This would be perfect for my computer setup but I cannot find this anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
He’s already ruled that out, Lee:

As far as I know, those things are solely for floor displays. I doubt you’ll find anyone actually selling them.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

ScottCHI

Screenwriter

with some ingenuity (and maybe a little duct tape), you could probably rig something with a couple of fiberglass fishing rods

:crazy:

Shane R

Auditioning
Thanks for the replies. I had to move my computer in the bedroom when I put the projector in the living room. I suppose I could go with cieling mount. I didnt want to put any holes in the ceiling as I plan to sell this home in the next year. I didnt want run speaker wire across my ceiling either.

I suppose I could rig something up, I figured these retailers had to buy that setup from somebody. Was hoping somebody knew who. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks