mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
"Who watches this?"

"Apparently, not many people.."

Hah! Between this and Misha tweeting and Kripke getting flailed for writing a terrible pilot and getting shot up :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Great episode. Loved "actor" Misha and all his tweets..."just got punked by J-squared". Also, the guys trying to "act" to the exasperation of the director and crew.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Liked this weeks ep. But I realized why 'Supernatural' works and say, V doesn't. One takes risks and tries new things while commuting to steady action, the other keeps squirming away from potential gore. I'm eager for where this goes.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
They've been on a real slow boil with how things are going for Cas. But all the setup seems to imply in every episode that his situation is worsening. This weeks showed pure desperation. I like this slow boil because I think there is going to be a joining of the plotlines revolving Eve and Cas's storylines and we might be in for a grest stunner somewhere. This season has definitely had some of the more "fun" episodes.

Duane R

Second Unit
I have just one thing to say about tonight's (4/29) episode: I LOL'd at the whole "Jefferson Starships" thing. A great episode and I'm anxious to see where it winds up at. Between this and Fringe, there's no other night with this much greatness on TV.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt

I love everything about this promo. This show has really hit a strong second wind, it's good to see the network get behind it.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
For some reason, I edit my above post but it won't change or show anything that I typed.

Anyway, I agree with Matt on the show hitting a second wind. A year ago I'm sure I said that I wished they chosen to end the series but I'm glad they continued on. Also, the show has been renewed for a seventh season.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
The Road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions.

Great episode. Good to see the theme of the season played back and narrated from a different perspective.. Cas can't imagine losing.. losing means that all his friends will die. But rather then another way to fight; he turned to the King of Hell, who had a scheme to get there.. can he right the ship?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Wow did that go in a direction I didn't expect.

You know, for CW's second highest rated show this season, really the peak of it's popularity, it's too bad not enough traction :) I loved everything about Sam's performance. Was honestly surprised by the ending.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Had an audition for a guest star role this past Monday for an episode in season seven. I am just waiting and praying that I land the part. Would be SO much fun if I got the role and could give you guys some behind the scenes stuff.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Scott McGillivray said:
Had an audition for a guest star role this past Monday for an episode in season seven. I am just waiting and praying that I land the part. Would be SO much fun if I got the role and could give you guys some behind the scenes stuff.
Good luck. LOVE this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks