What's new

SUPERNATURAL - Season 4 thread (1 Viewer)

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will

I have to seriously disagree with you about that. I'm hoping she becomes Dean's lover/confidant the way Ruby is for Sam. I mean, the conclusion to this show has to be big, and one brother having a relationship with a let's say "disenfranchised" angel (fallen angel seems too harsh since Anna's not a demon), and the other brother with a demon really makes for a good story. If you have a problem with how the actress plays the role, that's one thing. But I think the character herself is an excellent addition to the story arc.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Last night's was classic! It had all of the key ingredients that makes a great episode of this show, it was freakin' hilarious and interesting in the way it took it's plot that was at first played for laughs and incorporated it into the main storyline. :emoji_thumbsup:

"I'm full frontal in this thing, dude."

:laugh:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
"For fans, they sure complain alot."
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I loved their reaction to the fans who write about them hooking up together. Every fan site for all shows have those same people.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I liked the acknowledgment that "Bugs" and "Ghost Ship" were poorly written.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yeah, why warn Lilith about what was coming just so she had time to get away? That seemed pretty dumb on Dean's part. If he'd kept his mouth shut, and kept her talking for a few more seconds, she'd be history.

Also enjoyed the reference to an "M. Night level of douchiness..." :laugh:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
That Cuisinart scene in the last episode was pretty graphic. I could see it coming, but was surprised it was so...wet. :D

Next new episode on April 23. That must begin the run to the season finale. :frowning:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Weird standalone "Jump the Shark" episode before the true stretch run for this season. It seems like they writers went for one too many "what if" episodes this season by introducing the 3rd Winchester son by John. But there were some good use of signage for such a JTS episode.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
At least it was a one-off appearance and the brother will not be a "Robin" tagging along with the two regulars.

That was another pretty gruesome episode for network television. I continue to be rather amazed by what they get away with on this show with regard to gore. It's like something right out of a "Saw" movie.

AlexSchwarz

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't seen the season yet (waiting for the BD set), but may I ask if there was one episode that you found rather scary? Just wondering in anticipation.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I think Jump The Shark was the best scare episode of the year. That being said, the show has managed to hit a good balance of using Padalecki and Ackles' comedic chemistry and timing to go for a little more funny than horror and chills.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks