What's new

SUPERNATURAL - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Once a tangent has proven itself to be radioactive, we want discussion on it to end, especially when it's just a matter of repeating what's already been said.

So, second warning. Drop it, please. That means, no more posts about it. Period.

Thanks for your cooperation.

M.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
"Bedtime Stories": A good episode. With one of the best lines of the season.. "Could you be anymore gay?" -Dean to his brother. :D

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I enjoyed Bedroom Stories, but didn't get the frog. They went to great effort to show the frog in three different scenes, then it never showed up again. I expected it to play some part in the larger story, but we never saw it again and it had nothing to do with the main characters. It seems like a lot of setup for a lame joke ("I'm not kissing the frog").

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
Perhaps it's an homage to "Dead Like Me"?
I'll stretch a bit here. The story told on DLM was that Toad had been given a task by god to guard a box. Frog talked Toad into letting him watch it for a while. Frog opened the box, releasing Death into the world. If that was a legitimate Fairy Tale, then a frog is responsible for releasing death into the world; or so the story goes.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

An UPDATE to my personal pity party. :D

Effective 12/31, my cable system is adding a CW network affiliate... :emoji_thumbsup: ...just in time for them to run out of episodes due to the writers strike. D-Oh!! :rolleyes

Welcome to my life. ;)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Heh. Beautiful.

"You fudgin' touch me again, I'll fudgin' kill you."

A close approximation of the classic CBS "Special Presentation" graphic.

And, the basic ingredients of a good episode of Supernatural - nasty folklore, good banter between Dean & Sam, and reminders that the life they lead has really messed them up.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I'll forever remember this very special Christmas-theme episode of Supernatural for that particular scene, and the resultant chills and goose bumps that shot up on the back of my neck.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This whole episode was just messed up and came from a very dark place lol. I mean a demon Santa who hauled some poor kid's dad up the chimney while he stood there and watched!? :eek:

And yes, the sight of Sam's fingernail coming off almost made me put my finger in my mouth...YOWZA!!!

"You fudgin' touch me again i'll fudgin' kill ya!!" Greatest line of the season! :laugh:

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I kept wondering where I had seen the actor who played the Pagon god....Then I remembered the Star Trek:TNG episode where their is a witch hunt for a "supposed" romulan informant. And he was some human whose grandfather was a Romulan.

And yes....The fingernail scene was sick. :eek:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The "wife" played Rose Abbott on "Everwood". It was a fairly different role than the one she played as Rose Abbott.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Anyone out there reading the "Supernatural" original novels? I'm partway through the first one, "Nevermore." So far the plot is pretty decent, though the book could have used a good editor as the writing isn't that great.

Picked up the second, "Witch's Canyon," at Borders yesterday.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I was nice to finally get the back story on the turtle. They've never made a big deal out of it, but I think Dean's been wearing it from the beginning. I think they talked about it on the Best Buy exclusive disc that came with season 1 (if I'm remembering correctly) and said that they would explain it eventually. So it was nice to see that wrapped up finally.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
You're not kidding.

Sad to see Sam's facial expression to knowing this will probably be the last x-mas he spends with Dean.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

That's a good point. I wonder what this show will do with the writers strike. I would have expect Dean to be out of his deal by the end of the season. But the season will end much sooner than expected. They could try to wrap it up in this shortened season. Or they could hold off until next year and just make it a really long year. Or the show could come back next season with him out of the deal already (I doubt they'd go this route). I must say, it would be nice if they'd wrap it up this year assuming there are more episodes on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks