What's new

Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition, etc. Exchange Number and info (1 Viewer)

Adam Santangelo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Santangelo
I haven't got anything yet. I'd be curious to hear if anyone in Canada receives their mailer.

Andrew!A

Stunt Coordinator

I called and got a confirmation number on either the first or second day the program was announced, and I still haven't received the mailer.

I'm in Canada.

coryE

Agent
Real Name
cory emerson

In Ontario here,

I just finally got around to calling yesterday morning. The girl took my name and address, asked what set I had purchased and where.

She told me I should receive the mailer in 7-10 days.

I'll give it two weeks and then call back if I don't get it by then.

I didn't get a confirmation number though.

Happy Holidays

Cory

Porfirio

Second Unit
I just received my replacement discs today! :) They came in a white mailer, in individual cloth/paper sleeves.

Mark_TB

Second Unit
Wow, that was fast! I know some people have been unhappy with this whole situation, but I think Warner has done a great job of setting things right. I'm so glad I didn't cancel my order for this set since there are more than enough features and extras to occupy my time while I wait for my two replacement discs.

Mark

John Whittle

Stunt Coordinator
Yup, got my replacements today as well. Sent in the old discs on Monday.

Very fast service, much improved over "Kiss Me Kate" and Tom & Jerry Spotlight exchanges.

John

Bill Thomann

Supporting Actor
I think the folks who already have their replacements got their mailers on Saturday (1 day after they were sent) & sent 'em back in. I'd think they're probably fairly close to or in California. Living in Southern Florida I got mine on Monday but returned it in the mail at the post office before the last Monday pickup so I figure they probably got my discs Thursday or Friday & hopefully the replacements are "in the mail" & will be in Tuesdays delivery. In any case it's great to hear about the lightning fast turnaround Warner Brothers is providing. Thanks WB!

JoePassmore

Stunt Coordinator
It just occurred to me that it's going to suck for us Canadians in regards to the turnaround time. We can only hope WB is sending out mailers with a Canadian address to send our discs to.

Can any Canadians who received their mailers verify whether this is the case or not?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Whoa! I mailed out my discs on 12/19, so perhaps I'll get them when I return home from the holidays in a few days.

MattPeriolat

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matthew
Well, this is what I get for getting the Set as a Christmas present.

I have now been on hold with the call in number for two and a half HOURS! Man, I feel bad for everyone waiting in line behind me and worse for the poor operators having to deal with the crush.

Still, it'll be worth it at the end of the day, I'm sure.

Robert Anthony

Senior HTF Member
I never would have dreamed the turnaround would be that fast. Damn.

Now I'm all anxious to check my mailbox in an hour or so :)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I got mine today. I got one of them. I had sent two mailers to warner bros.

Jacob

Kevin L McCorry

Second Unit
I'm in Canada, and no mailer has arrived in my mailbox as yet. I've also lost my confirmation number in the Christmas clutter around the house; so, if/when the mailer does arrive, I'll have to call WB back to ask for my confirmation number again.

Brett Halsey

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brett
Has any international (non US & Canadian) HTF members had any luck with Warner Brothers, either via the phone number or e-mail address to get the mailer sent out?

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I must say that the 1978 soundtrack for the theatre release sounds very nice. its had been a while since I had heard it.

Jacob

MattMC

Agent
How long does one have to wait for the shippers???
I called in at the first part of December and I still haven't received them.
I recalled them to check my information and everything was correct.
Has anyone else had this problem?
By the way, I live in Colorado.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks