What's new

Directors Superheroes and Villains Draft! (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Erik's turn is up but he can make his selection at any time.

Jim has about nine hours left on his turn.

I have Cary's pick, then I'm up.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Cary takes Colossus.

I'll take:

Green Lantern

Angelo is up.

On deck:

Mike
John
Brad

Still waiting on a pick from Erik.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Brad talking to self two days ago...

"You should go ahead and pick another villain in round 2 and then in round 3 you can draft somebody like The Thing, or The Green Lantern or Captain America. Yeah, that'll work."

Brad talking to self today...

"FUCK!"

Brad

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Angelo's turn is over.

Mike has about nine hours left on his.

John and Brad are up next.

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I am most certainly going to lose this tournament, so I'm going to start picking characters that I like independent of their powers/abilities.

Space Ghost

"Why do we always hurt the ones we love? Why Banjo? Why?! Banjo! Banjo! Banjooooo!"

Brad

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Dammit, Angelo! :p)

John, cool pick!

Scott is up.

On deck:

Nick X 2
Scott
Brad

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
The bright light of 3600 Green Lanterns once coursed through Kyle Rayner's body. For months, Kyle thought that his increased energy merely reflected greater control of his power ring. But while Kyle had indeed mastered what may be the most formidable weapon in the universe, the true source of his unimaginable might was a bizarre fusion of two different energies: the power that once gave life to Oblivion and the remaining emerald energies Parallax channeled to reignite Earth's extinguished sun. Claiming that power transformed Kyle into Ion, a being of godlike abilities. Forsaking the title of Green Lantern, Kyle entered a new form of existence. As Ion, he was everywhere at once, making a greater difference than Kyle had ever dreamed possible. But Kyle's enhanced power and augmented awareness held one dark drawback: Ion was one with everything, yet Kyle Rayner could no longer sleep or separate himself from the overwhelming responsibilities. Rather than sacrifice his dwindling humanity, Kyle abandoned omnipotence, bleeding off the vast power at his command (recharging the Central Power Battery on the planet Oa and helping to create a new group of Guardians in the process) and reaffirming his Green Lantern's oath. Once again limited only by his willpower and imagination (though it still needs periodic recharging), the power ring continues to make Green Lantern one of the most powerful heroes on Earth.

Green Lantern

(Thanks to DC Comics for the pic and bio.)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Unlike his predecessors, Wally West gained his powers at an early age. While visiting the lab of his uncle-to-be, Barry Allen, Wally's life was changed by a what appeared to be a freak accident; a seemingly random bolt of lightning duplicated the event that gave Allen his speed, granting Wally identical powers. Thrilled to be Flash's junior partner, Kid Flash, Wally operated as a member of the Teen Titans and was a super-hero all his young life. Later, he grew up to become the only kid sidekick to ever fulfill the job's inherent promise; when Barry died, it was Wally's responsibility to adopted his costume and identity. Since then, Wally has mastered speed tricks beyond those which Jay and Barry knew. He has also learned that his origin may have been no accident at all; apparently, there is an energy field beyond the lightspeed barrier from which all speedsters draw their power, a "Speed Force" that may have "chosen" Wally for a reason yet to be revealed.

The Flash

(Thanks to DC Comics for the pic and bio.)

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I'll try to make this my last character from the X-Men but they have so many good characters so i'll pick:

Remy LeBeau aka Gambit

and

Carnage

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks