What's new

superbowl, and i don't care! (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I'm driving home from Georgia tomorrow so I'll miss the game but that's a good thing for me. I don't even know who's playing and could care less. Bunch of overpaid titty-babies who bitch about everything. College football is where the true talent and love for the game lies. Once a player goes pro, I tune them out.

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter

I'm back! YES! And I still don't care, even worse! And... it's could NOT care less!

Nice little thread bump, there, guys. This year for the superbowl I'll be walking a nature trail and maybe ending the day watching a great old cowboy movie on DVD.

Because... I could not care less.

Your neighborhood English Major,

MC

DanielKellmii

Supporting Actor
Well, I feel the same way this year. I really don't care. For so many Superbowls, the best part was the commercials. This year, it may be a real game. I don't even have to watch the game. I can catch the good commercials on-line. Although, I may still watch parts of it.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
:laugh:

And to go along with Micah's post, it's two words: Super Bowl. Not Superbowl.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I will be eating fattening food but not watching the game, or at least not intentionally.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
For me the Super Bowl is just another reason/excuse to get together with friends and family
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif
, have a little fun
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
, eat too much
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif
and yell at the tv
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif
. It's a good way to forget about life's little problems. Except this year the problems are a little bigger than usual. As far as who wins or who loses I really couldn't care less (did I say it right?) but I'll be rootin' for Arizona just for the hell of it.

No matter what you do enjoy the day and be sure to make it home safely .

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I say let the team with the most Michigan players on it win. That would be the Cardinals, 5-2.

I don't really care, but am sort of pulling for the Cards.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Maybe they could care less? Who's to define the bottom of caring? Can we define "absolute zero" for caring and know for sure if they could or could not care less?

Your neighborhood Science Major,

htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Care, could care less, couldn't care less, whatever. It was an excellent game any way you look at it!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Great game though "my" team lost -- I was rooting for the underdog just because. Even greater party. Awesome evening. :emoji_thumbsup:.

--
H

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
The game lived up to the "super" moniker. Both teams left it all on the field.

Plus...

Greatest. Halftime Show. Ever.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Amazing game. Great back and forth at the end. Ben did a fantastic job engineering that last drive.

Glad my Steelers won.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I was surprised to hear my dad say, "Bruce sucked!" :eek: He's not a Bruce-hater, but he found the show completely flat and uninteresting. He's now sick of the bad over-produced shows and wants the marching bands to return
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, the Superbore actually turned into a Superbowl. It was a pretty good game for once. For awhile I thought Arizona was really going to take it. At least Pittsburgh actually had to work for it, unlike a lot of other Superbowl winners.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Ditto. I haven't enjoyed a halftime show in years and this was no exception.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
For the first time since I was a kid, I did not see one second of the Super Bowl this year. Just wasn't interested, at least not as interested as I was in catching up on seasons of 24 (just started watching this year). So it was me and Jack Bauer (Season 2) all day (except for watching the Bruins cream the Canadiens - Again!), and I only felt a little loss when thinking about missing the commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks