What's new

Super Mario Galaxy RULEZ! (1 Viewer)

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
After getting 120 stars with Luigi,

The 'Grandmaster Galaxy' opens up, which is accessed from the Trail planetoid with the Green Lumas.

This is kind of a send off final level, which takes place in the Star Festival village which opens the game before Bowser steals the castle.

You collect 100 purple coins, which are all in a line out in the open, and talk to lots of the characters from the game who all congratulate you. At the end, there is the mailtoad, who sends a letter to your wii mailbox congratulating you with a picture of Peach and Mario in front of the castle.

You can get a star on this level with both Mario and Luigi, after which the Death Count appears on your save file, underneath the play time.

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
I already have it and can't wait to start it. I wanted to finish off #1 before I started it, which is what prompted my marathon weekend.

I've played a few levels at the in-store kiosks before, and it looks to be fantastic.

Oh yeah, and I did read that there IS a death count on it, once you get all 242 stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks