What's new

Suits Season 3 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Gam of Thrones reunion of sorts. Surprising to see the Lady Stark in business attire. Great start to the season.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Duane R said:
Loved the gag with Donna turning Lewis into Hitler.
Yeah, very funny.. actually, Lewis has kind of grown on me this season as a character who isn't just a comic foil. I think there were some great moments with Mike & Lewis, and I was rooting.. just a bit, that Mike would stick with Lewis for a short bit.

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
mattCR said:
Yeah, very funny.. actually, Lewis has kind of grown on me this season as a character who isn't just a comic foil. I think there were some great moments with Mike & Lewis, and I was rooting.. just a bit, that Mike would stick with Lewis for a short bit.
I actually felt sorry for Lewis. It is not going well for him.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
Mark_B said:
I actually felt sorry for Lewis. It is not going well for him.
Other than losing the associates, he's had it worse, so while I did feel a little sorry for him, it's not like Mike accepted and was working for him for months and then Harvey stepped in.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Rarely does a show have an entire segment where two actors use only one word; but Suits use of "Shit..." including references to "The Wire" made me laugh. This is a great little summer show.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I'm loving this season. The follow through of a single case through a season has a lot of ups and downs, and I'm really enjoying seeing it play out

Stan

Senior HTF Member
mattCR said:
Louis (that's how DISH spells it in their little summaries, but it could be Lewis, never really paid attention) has actually become my favorite character on this show. Didn't care for him at first, but he does kind of grow on you after a while.

I'm two episodes behind, but will catch up today. Looking forward to it, great show.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
If you like Louis, the last two episodes have been an interesting story arc for him.. I really enjoyed his storyline a lot... cute & absurd, but a lot of fun.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Absolute blast this week; good twists. I really do like the way they are playing all of the storylines and I find the Hessington oil resurfacing in the way that it did was fitting, and answered one of the potential problems I had with the series and turned it into a plus.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Returns tonight! Here I was losing track of time in the South Park game, so it's good to get a comeback to this show still on my DVR

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Glad to see the show back, and it was only a matter of time until Louis figures out the truth about Mike. Louis is probably the last person anyone would want to find out, as he would take pleasure in taking Mike down. Though, there is that issue with the girlfriend finding out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks