What's new

Sugarfoot coming from WBA? (1 Viewer)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Just saw that as well and hope its true and hopefully Bronco, Lawman and Colt .45 will also be on the way soon.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Randy Korstick said:
Just saw that as well and hope its true and hopefully Bronco, Lawman and Colt .45 will also be on the way soon.
And The Dakotas :)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Yeah I've never seen it and its only half a season but I've heard good things about it so yes Dakotas as well. I've only seen an episode or two of Sugarfoot and Bronco and never seen Colt .45 so all will be new and fresh to me.
Richard V said:
And The Dakotas :)

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Randy Korstick said:
Yeah I've never seen it and its only half a season but I've heard good things about it so yes Dakotas as well. I've only seen an episode or two of Sugarfoot and Bronco and never seen Colt .45 so all will be new and fresh to me.
Randy, my own personal opinion is that The Dakotas is the best WB western they ever produced, including Cheyenne and Maverick, but then again JMO.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I remember really liking The Dakotas as kid. Haven't seen it in reruns since. Short-running shows don't seem to get shown much anymore.

Silverking

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris Street
Deep Discount is also listing 'Sugarfoot', so it looks pretty good for release.

Nice to see Warners beginning to mine their old B/W series. Chances are we will see their old detective material as well as the westerns in due course. Don't forget also 'The Alaskans' with Roger Moore & 'The Roaring 20's'. Two Warner shows that haven't been in rerun for several decades & are tough to find in any form.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Silverking said:
Deep Discount is also listing 'Sugarfoot', so it looks pretty good for release.

Nice to see Warners beginning to mine their old B/W series. Chances are we will see their old detective material as well as the westerns in due course. Don't forget also 'The Alaskans' with Roger Moore & 'The Roaring 20's'. Two Warner shows that haven't been in rerun for several decades & are tough to find in any form.
Yep, have seen both, The Alaskans is really hard to find on the collectors market, The Roaring 20's a little less so. The Alaskans reminds me a little of Maverick in the way that Maverick relies on a charming hero with a comedic twist, The Alaskans relies on Roger Moore in much the same role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks