What's new

Sub not producing loud deep bass (1 Viewer)

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
natestarsfan said:
You are right... Overall the system performs much better.. I did do the audyssey setup and do not know what the gain was for the sub .. I believe it was -3.......
Audyssey probably has your subwoofer running relative to your other speakers so the sub doesn't overpower them, if you want a little more bass you can adjust the -3 and set it at 0 or even +2, running a subwoofer hot is something a lot of people do, including myself, indeed in the manual for my SVS subwoofer they recommend it.

greggor

Second Unit
Real Name
Greg
natestarsfan said:
You are right... Overall the system performs much better.. I did do the audyssey setup and do not know what the gain was for the sub .. I believe it was -3.......
You could bump your gain up to "0" and just use your subwoofer gain to adjust sub volume..... In my experience all of the auto calibration systems tone the sub down too much for watching movies. I prfer to do the calibration manually with a calibration disk and an SPL as was already suggested by another member.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks