What's new

Stupid High School Summer Assignments... (1 Viewer)

Matt MacFarlane

Stunt Coordinator
I don't really find that to be a problem at our school.
Anyway, I now have three summer assignments, including reading three books, writing two essays, and do A LOT of math. Morgan and I are both good workers. We both get good grades and should not have to give up our summers to prove that we are good students. Haven't we spent a whole year already proving that?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
One of the kids at our school is going into an AP class next year and has to do a lot of work. Since he's opting to take a college-level class, I don't think that the amount of work he's getting is too much. I'd expect it since they have to do a year of classwork in a shorter time. But when we do summer projects, hand them in the first day, and get them back a month or so later without mentioning them in between, they amount to JUST being busy work. The only reason we mail them in this year is so the teachers aren't as busy next year, they're not even doing it to allow the teachers to see what skills we need to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks