What's new

"Student Bodies" DVD coming June 3? (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael

I find this dubious to say the least. Of course if anyone can confirm Paramount is releasing this or has licensed it out to Anchor Bay, feel free to post.

Rob Brown

Agent
Apparently, Legend Films (the colorization folks) has sublicensed a batch a films (including STUDENT BODIES, THE SKULL, THE SENDER, HOUDINI, KING OF THE GYPSIES, and lots more) from Paramount. The Legend Films website lists April 1st as the release date, but DVD Drive-In reports that the films will be available from your favorite retailer in June or July.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I have a really bad feeling about this-- crappy full-frame trailers that match the cheapo covers. Which. in the case of PHASE IV, would really be a shame.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Never heard of Legend films.......are their DVDs any good or do we have reason to worry?

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member

Thanks George. I was hoping that, with their side-deal with Paramount (ROBINSON CRUSOE ON MARS, DAYS OF HEAVEN, etc.), Criterion would have picked that one up.

I'll be getting it for sure.

WadeM

Supporting Actor

I really don't think there's anything to worry about. Fox and Paramount have used them before for their Shirley Temple collections, It's A Wonderful Life, and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks