What's new

"Stripperella" on TNN (1 Viewer)

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Invisible tape measure.

I have a feeling the running gag in this show is going to be these highly nonsensical inventions that somehow end up working, anyway.:laugh:

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
And what about Special Agent 41...
Truly a very special man. All indications, his speech, his appearance, and his overall demeanor, suggest that he is mentally challenged. But, in fact, he’s a true genius. He is filled with facts about literally every villain. He speaks several languages and has a wife that would rival Stripperella!
Is there some significance to the number 41? or is it supposed to be funny by being a low number?

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Bugger! I forgot to watch Stripperella last night! Luckily it's being shown on two other nights.

For anyone who's interested, here's what's coming up.

July 17: The Wrath of Klinko Klinko, owner of a chain of copy stores, is using his copy machines to brainwash customers into criminals who will carry out his dirty deeds.

July 24: You Only Lick Twice There seems no stopping the evil Queen Clitoris who launches a rampage against men from her hidden island hide-out.

This is getting sillier and sillier. :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
DId anyone catch the latest episode? "The Wrath of Klinko"

It wasn't as funny as the others, but there were some good parts. The crotch protector :laugh:

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I'd agree this was down a little from the last two, but still quite good. I love the part about the nipple camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks