What's new

Story about a girl(personal experience) (1 Viewer)

Julie K

Screenwriter

Ok, I understand better now. I can also understand how your coworkers' comments must get on your nerves and I'd be horrified to be part of that group of women. I'm sorry that my little examples of some real differences between sexes caused problems. It was not at all my intent.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Julie K kicks our asses again. :) But I'm used to it by now.

Waiting for Antonio....

It'll be interesting to see whether he gets up the gumption to actually say something to this woman. Maybe we'll find out that she really is interested. Or maybe she needs glasses and is just staring blankly ahead and has never actually even seen him. I hate those. :frowning: Myself, I always find myself attracted to women who turn out to be lesbians. Or at least they tell me they're lesbians....

Anyway, don't get your hopes up, but at least give it a whirl. Peter Kim even quoted Whittier at you; how can you go wrong???

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I'm curious to know how this turns out too.

Good luck!

We can all be thankful of one thing.....he's not breaking out into a Rod Stewart outfit and singing, "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy". We have several of those blessings in that regard.

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
"We can all be thankful of one thing.....he's not breaking out into a Rod Stewart outfit and singing, "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy". We have several of those blessings in that regard. "

I prefer the Revolting Cocks version of this song better.

John_Kiger

Agent
You got to move on this one, bro, else you going to hate yourself when you're fifty, fat, over the hill, and entering second childhood. For god's sake, do >something

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Good luck to Antonio...this thread is great.

Or else, he used some of these pick up lines, and she killed him.

Ted, if gambling is involved what are the odds. You could give odds on each pickup line and its likely use, or likely effectiveness.

Hope things go well for him.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
well, with the "ten...i...see" line, i would put it at 2:1. however, if he busted out with:

you: "did it hurt?"
her: "did what hurt?"
you: "ya know - did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

then, the best we can hope for is 4:1.

"how youuu....doin" is too cheesy...even for my own good. i can't give better then 8:1 on that.

i accept paypal and major credit cards only....

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
"Excuse me, but was your father a thief?"

"No. . ."

"Oh, well I was just wondering who stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
"A woman without love is like a fridge without ice"

I kid you not. I actually translated from french, where it sounds as retarded as it does in english.

--
H

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
"Hi, wanna f*ck?"

Might as well get to the point, y'know?

Note for Antonio: THAT WAS A JOKE ;)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: okay, i forgot about that one. that's a solid 3:1 .... low on the class factor, but if she has a good sense of humor, that one will win you major points.

[edit] antonio - you're not ready for this kind of word-play yet. :) please stay with the simple, "hello ... etc...."

Hunter P

Screenwriter
"If I died tomorrow then I wish to be reincarnated as your tear. Born in your eyes, live on your cheek and die on your lips.":D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks