What's new

Stop posting! (1 Viewer)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
when you guys start taking Arcade hardware and turning it into a home "console", then you can come and talk to me about Hardcore First Rate Gamer.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I'm proud to sound elitist when I say, if some part of you does not want to play Zelda you're a second rate gamer.
Oh, I'm so sorry I don't agree with you!:rolleyes

:angry: I don't like Zelda, I don't like RPGs. That's right, I DON'T LIKE RPGS (including Final Fantasy, which has never and will never be a part of my game collection)!! That is the way I have always been. RPGs just aren't my type of game. If you call me "second-rate" for not liking Zelda, then you seriously have a problem. IT'S JUST MY OPINION!!! You don't have to agree with it, but do not mock it.

Sorry for the outburst of anger there. But I get really annoyed when a person calls someone else inferior for not liking something. If you have any future problems with my opinions, please direct your comments to the nearest wall. ;)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
I don't like Zelda, I don't like RPGs. That's right, I DON'T LIKE RPGS (including Final Fantasy, which has never and will never be a part of my game collection)!! That is the way I have always been. RPGs just aren't my type of game. If you call me "second-rate" for not liking Zelda, then you seriously have a problem. IT'S JUST MY OPINION!!! You don't have to agree with it, but do not mock it.
If you think Zelda is a RPG you really are a second rate gamer.

Now calm down and realize this entire thread was intended to be funny. (seriously though, Zelda is NOT a role playing game -you should know that)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Ok, Camp. What do you consider it as? I am sorry for venting, but the bottom of that post says why I did it.

Might I add that I have seen people who really like the game on this forum call it an RPG. Does that make them "second-rate" gamers?

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Sorry for the outburst of anger there
Apparently youve missed the complete point of the thread and the outright BLATANT sarcasm being displayed in this thread Tony. Honestly man reread the thread and take things a bit more lighthearted. Nothing in this thread is meant to be offensive for gods sakes. If anything its great to see a little more humor among the endless "Ea is crap" and "Gamespot is teh bias" threads.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
All you guys, espousing your endless love for a little boy...

I'm thinking the authorities should be called in here. This is seriously disturbing.

Me, I've been busy, but I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy... I mean... er...

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Too bad this can't play NFL2K3 for you.
Ah but it can play Metal Slug 1,2,X,3, and 4...also Shock Troopers 1 and 2, Last Blade 1 and 2, not to mention King of Fighters series....and coming this Fall...............SNK vs Capcom: Chaos, developed by SNK themselves, oh hell the fuck yeah!

Plus I'll have Arcade perfect versions of Super Street Fighter II, The Darkstalker series, and many more.

PS-sorry if this is hard to read and understand, I'm pretty drunk right now.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
I love how half hte posts in this thread diss zelda ;)

Zelda brought about your xbox and ps2. It's like dissing michael jordan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks