What's new

Steve Guttenberg speaks. (1 Viewer)

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Last year I got to meet Guttenberg, and coincidentally, several months ago, my brother also ran into him at a bar. He still looks pretty much the same as he did 20 years ago.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Hey now, I liked the Short Curcuit Movies! I wouldn't mind seeing a part 3. The Sequal is one of the few movie sequals that are fun to watch and almost as good as the original....

Wasn't there a PA TV Series a while back? No one from the original cast if I remember...and no sign of that great movie theme..

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Ah,, actually, I liked the short circuit movies as well. It would probably make a better sequel than the PA series?

Ally Sheedy (sp?) used to be on my A list for some reason (don't see it now, but...).

I thought Tackleberry got hitched in one of the sequels, and his wife was just as much of a gun afficianado as he was. I remember a dinner scene where her dad and brother were hitting each other as hard as they could, and the mom was just walking over them to put dinner on the table. ??

Anyway's.. I think the guy that made all the noises was on the sitcom. Too lazy to look up his name or character..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks