What's new

Steve Buscemi joins The Sopranos (MERGED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
According to Dark Horizons, Variety is saying hes joining the show in a recurring role :emoji_thumbsup:

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I hope he directs some more episodes, as the two he did were some of the best.

~T

Paul W

Second Unit
What's up with Gandolfini anyway? I seem to recall reading a story a few weeks back where he totally pussed out of his lawsuit and grovelled and such.

CharlesD

Screenwriter
Paul, they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. ha ha.

Actually I think they came to some sort of agreement, he got more money than he was before, but not as much as he asked for. Both sides compromised and the show will go on.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"THis is the last season correct?"

It was said a few months ago this is the last season on HBO and everything will be wrapped up in one or two films.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Steve Buscemi is Joing the cast as a regular character for the 5th Season. Also Robert Loggia will have a recurring character as a Mob Boss.

Both Great additions especially Buscemi I can only imagine his character. But please don't pair him with janice.

DanC

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah I read this in EW the other day. I think he's a great actor and a definite welcome addition to season 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks