What's new

Stereoland in Windsor ROCKS (1 Viewer)

DaveZeisler

Agent
I can't say enough about how amazed and pleased I am with Stereoland in Windsor, Ontario.

I had been auditoning speakers for a couple months when I decided that the PSB Image series was suited me best. I called around to a few places in the Chicago area to get pricing. Then, completely on a whim, I looked on the PSB website to see in there were dealers in Windsor (the closest point of entry into Canada from Chicago) and lo and behold up comes Stereoland.

I called up and spoke with Kirk. Not only did he quote me a great price, but since I was coming from the US I wouldn't have to pay import duties and I'd get all my sales tax refunded!

The store was easy to find and upon my arrival, Kirk had the speakers we discussed on the phone set up for me for a demo. After checking out Saving Private Ryan, Snatch, and various THX and Dolby trailers from the Sound and Vision setup discs, I was completely sold. Kirk was knowledgable, helpful, even helped me load my car.

Turns out I saved almost $700 on the PSB Image 5T/9C/2B combo. Made it well worth the 630 mile round trip and $47 in gas, food, and tolls. I arrive home at 9:30 pm, 13 hours after I had left earlier that morning. I love a good road trip. :)

So, now I'm Stereoland's new biggest fan. If anyone's considering a similar venture up north, feel free to contact me if you have questions!

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Stereoland IS great!! I got my Energys there,(Take 5.2 set and the C5 towers), for a steal compared to US pricing. Went back a few months later and hooked a buddy up with a nice PSB Image set-up...Great store, no pressure, no crowds, just a cool atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread