What's new

Steam News and Bargains thread (1 Viewer)

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
I'm waiting for 75% off Skyrim Legendary Edition. I've waited this long and its amazing how much mileage I can get out of Fallout 3 and NV.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Fallout 3 on a discount is in my list. I keep few PC games... but since I've went all QHD (1440P) with the right hardware to back it up, I'm interested t throw some options out there (FYI, Tomb Raider was awesome at 1440P)

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
1456020_10202683199866993_1208868082_n.jpg

Sorry if there is a better thread for game deals, or if this was posted already...

I will be picking up AC4 for Xbox 360 for $35! Walmart is guaranteeing "in stock" from 6pm to 7pm only, not sure if its nationwide or select markets. Considered grabbing GTA5 for the same price but want AC4 more!

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
Steam is so @@#$@#%#% annoying that only select games can be added to a wishlist. I guess they don't want users to track the best games for the best price.

Skyrim plain : No problem
Skyrim Legendary : No way

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
So far, I bought Dawnguard and Hearthfire for Skyrim (for completion's sake), as well as the complete Morrowind (in anticipation of Skywind nearing completion...hope hope). Thinking about Mass Effect 1 and 2, and wondering what the days ahead are gonna bring...

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I bought more on amazon this year. But Brutal Legend at $1.99 was darn good. (well, haven't played it yet but heard...)

Was hoping for Dragon's Lair 1 & 2, Space Ace would be $5 each or less. I'm sure that will come... maybe even a set for $9.99 on steam or amazon.

The problem is I already had most of those really good deals. Tomb Raider or Bioshock 3 for super super cheap would have been great. Those will come too...

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The new Rocksmith is absolutely fantastic. (Well, the console version is. Assuming the PC version is similar!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks