What's new

Starting off with something small.. (1 Viewer)

brainox

Auditioning
Real Name
Brain Nox
Hi,

im kinda new here and i've seen a lot of threads that has hot topics about home cinemas and and entertainment system. im kinda envious and would like to have one of those one day.

for my case im starting off with some much smaller / simpler or should i say much cheaper.Video Glasses (Twift.com) / 3D Glasses (i-glassesstore) are the ones which i feel like getting at the moment. also, some say they very much different and some say they're just the same. im kinda confused, i found those 2 links from somewhere around these forums too and just wondering if they are really good sources of video glasses. or if some of you know better sites, please let me know.

thanks in advance.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Hi Brian. Welcome to HTF.

I'm afraid I have not read any reviews on the glasses you mention. But the Movie world is a-buzz with info about 3D movies coming out to theaters and disks so you might want to hold off and see if other products come out and dominate.

As to your other concern: my first Home Theater was a 19 inch tube TV with a stereo VCR and a stereo receiver. You dont have to spend $,$$$ on a home theater system. Just buy name-brand products and set them up properly and you can have a great sounding system for under a grand.

Just hang around here and you will see some great systems - but a lot of our systems are more modest. Example: Onkyo is coming out with some 'systems' that include BluRay, speakers, sub, amp for about $500. Add a TV and you are set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks